Blood work came back with high estrogen. Next steps?

so what does eliminate the estrogen circling in the system? or once you have high estro you up your dose of Ai and wait for it to fix itself?

I believe that's how DIM works...by flushing circulating estrogen out quicker. But basically yes, that's partly why there's a delay between when you take it and when it affects you. Adex kicks in much quicker so you'll notice lower estrogen levels after a day or two. Aromasin takes up to around a week or so I believe is what Austinite said. Once the estrogen gets elevated you and you take an AI it will inhibit future aromatization and in the meanwhile your current blood levels of estrogen will drop bc of insufficient aromatization due to the AI.

Your estradiol isn't ridiculously high so I wouldn't stress over it yet. Keep up with the AI and retest again. Adjust as necessary. Just keep it simple to keep the variables to a minimum.

If you have no gyno there's no reason to use the raloxifene while on the cycle although should gyno be present, yes ralox is your best bet to reverse it.

^^^this with some modifications lol.

Nolva does block estrogen from the breast tissue so here it acts as an antagonist. But Nolva also acts on more than just breast tissue where it's usually an agonist. The hypothalamus is one example. In this case it could help with the LH production which is the main reason it's used in PCT.

Adex doesn't physically reduce circulating estrogen. It prevents the conversion of androgens to estrogen which indirectly lowers estrogen. Same idea but technically slightly different mechanism of action.

Thanks Dre. I will continue and re-check. Although, in the short term I do feel a little more comfortable upping my Arimidex dosage for now. So, I'm going to do that for the short term, then re-check.

Back