Blood work can someone chime in

You need to lower your test dose or up your AI to get your estradiol into range.

Did your doc talk to you about your low RBC's and hematocrit? Did you just donate a crazy amount of blood or something to lower it that much? Do you eat meat? You seem to be anemic despite exogenous testosterone.

You need NAC for your liver.

I hqve never seen HDL that low. Do you exercise? You should consifer getting a Cardiac Calcium Screen.

Last edited:
I just upped my ai dose amd no i haven't donated any blood. We are looking into that now. I eat meat and i work out eod and work a pretty demanding job. I'll get some nac tomorrow, i ran out awhile back and never got any more. I'm currently 1g of test a week and 800 mg of tren. I just started taking 325 mg of iron twice a day

How long have you been on the cycle for and when did you get the blood work.

You didnt mention tren in your original post. It is known to cause false-high estradiol readings. So unless you have high estradiol symptoms, you probably ahould not increase your AI dose. It is known to trash your lipids too.

Give us all the cycle details and your full medical history please. I am concerned that you may not be healthy enough for AAS. Length of time will also dictate if your gear is dosed properly too.

Are you using a DA?

What previous cycles have you run?

What are your normal lipid values?

How long have you been on the cycle for and when did you get the blood work.

You didnt mention tren in your original post. It is known to cause false-high estradiol readings. So unless you have high estradiol symptoms, you probably ahould not increase your AI dose.

I had the same experience last blood work from lab Corp e2 was 233 way high and I was using Tren a 100mg eod now the odd thing is that this blood work was for trt doc. TT was 900 and the dr said must if been a mistake but I remember seeing that tren affects the e 2 test on labcorp regular essay.

The week before I got blood work done on my own it was post blast wanted to verify before doing trt blood work and it was done at quest and on their regular essay e2 I was 44 and tt about 900. So I think their test are done differently

I've ran
Test e 500 mg a week 12 weeks
Test e 500 mg a week 12 weeks anadrol 50 a day 4 weeks
Test e 500mg a week Eq 500 mg a week 16 weeks
Test e 500 mg a week Deca 500 mg a week 14 weeks
Test prop 100 mg eod Tren ace 100 mg eod 6 weeks
And then this cycle I started Test prop and Tren ace 4 weeks ago and ran them into 1g of test e and 800 mg of Tren e
I'm using prami .5 eod

What did your pre-cycle blood work look like?

Medical history?

Your test looks underdosed given that you have been on 1 gram of prop for 4 weeks.

I was only running the prop a 100 mg eod. Pre cycle blood work everything was in range. My doctor thinks I'm losing blood somewhere. And I've never had any real problems

Back