Blood work from AML Labs (EQ underdosed...)

pugger21

UPDATE: Posted pic of actual blood work papers from doctors office below.

I know AML reps will stick up for them and make excuses why im wrong but ill show you what my blood work is. My cycle was week 1-6 40mg anavar and then 1-20 weeks of 900mg EQ all AML gear. My testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose is 100mg that my doctor prescribes me. I got blood work done on week 12, 6 weeks after stopping anavar. I am in Canada so we use nmol/l. Basically my test lvls are 3 times that of my 100mg testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosage. My current testosterone levels are 56.7 nmol/l (normal range is 8.4-28.8). 100mg a week of test cyp puts me at an average of 17-20nmol/l. I am still taking 900mg a week of EQ. I cant say how much underdosed it is but its 100% certain underdosed. I cant say if anavar is underdosed or not since it was out of my system. I started anavar back up a few days ago 80mg per week. In 6 weeks I go for another blood test so I will see where my levels are at and I will still be on 900mg a week of EQ.

Ive spoke to several knowledable people including someone by the name of Jason Blaha and I will link some of his videos below so you realize his information is good and some people may have already seen his gear videos. He said I am getting my gear is underdosed and that im getting 200-300mg of something, it could be test or it could be eq or something else, But its 2/3 underdosed.

Now something further to explain. I know mods and others will post your blood work but you guys are on all a few or more anabolic steroids at once. I have the luxury of being on 1 steroid and testing it and getting blood results back. As far as I know i am the only person to be on EQ and to post up my blood test results. My results are not skewed by one or more steroid substances. I go for blood work every 3 months on my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosage so I knew my testosterone lvls real well before I went on this latest cycle.

Ive spent about a thousand $$$ with aml on anavar, eq and tren. I have not taken tren. I did like anavar and noticed strength increases. So I can say that as far as small gains and strength I got results from it when I was on it for 6 weeks. If there is a mod or AML rep who can help me get at least 300-400$ refund on my gear I would greatly appreciate it as I wont be using there oils anymore. I may try a new lab out and do my exact same test just using EQ. I wont be using AML tren. Please help me seek some of my money back, living is expensive these days. I dont like wasting money on bunk gear.

Gear Talk With Jason Trenbolone Fat Burning Fact Or Fiction - YouTube

Gear Talk With Jason Equipoise Slow And Steady Wins The Race - YouTube

Gear Talk With Jason Is Anavar Only Good For A First Cycle - YouTube

View attachment 550953View attachment 550954

Last edited:
I'm not an AML rep nor have I used their gear yet, but how can a testosterone test verify if EQ is dosed properly? Are you stating that since your testosterone was higher that the EQ must have test in it instead of boldenone as stated?

I'm not an AML rep nor have I used their gear yet, but how can a testosterone test verify if EQ is dosed properly? Are you stating that since your testosterone was higher that the EQ must have test in it instead of boldenone as stated?

EQ will increase your testosterone lvls on a blood test. And since I know my lvls before my cycle and had it tested multiple times before I went on a cycle its easy to pin point that there is something wrong with the EQ.

EQ will increase your testosterone lvls on a blood test. And since I know my lvls before my cycle and had it tested multiple times before I went on a cycle its easy to pin point that there is something wrong with the EQ.

Yeah, I feel silly now after reading what I posted as I should have known this. I'll take my mulligan for the day please. ;)

Anyhoo, do you know what the conversion rate to bioidentical testosterone is? I've never done EQ, but I do know that every drug in this game reacts differently for everyone. What gives me 1000ng/dl of total test might give you a total test of 2500, etc. Have you done 900mg of EQ before and had significantly different blood values in the past? I'm just curious about this as I've heard nothing but positives about AML.

Yeah, I feel silly now after reading what I posted as I should have known this. I'll take my mulligan for the day please. ;)

Anyhoo, do you know what the conversion rate to bioidentical testosterone is? I've never done EQ, but I do know that every drug in this game reacts differently for everyone. What gives me 1000ng/dl of total test might give you a total test of 2500, etc. Have you done 900mg of EQ before and had significantly different blood values in the past? I'm just curious about this as I've heard nothing but positives about AML.

I have never done EQ before. I dont know the biodentical rate. Each drug will effect someone differently but not by much. Just look at all the guys on testosterone replacement therapy, which im on. We are all close. The dose is 100mg a week. Some go 200mg a week but that a really high dosage for someone who is on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and most doctors wont give that amount. I cant speak for ppl who are elderly, im not sure what elderly testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) range is.

I have never done EQ before. I dont know the biodentical rate. Each drug will effect someone differently but not by much. Just look at all the guys on testosterone replacement therapy, which im on. We are all close. The dose is 100mg a week. Some go 200mg a week but that a really high dosage for someone who is on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and most doctors wont give that amount. I cant speak for ppl who are elderly, im not sure what elderly testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) range is.
I'm on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) myself and my dose is 250mg/wk, which puts me at 900-1000ng/dl. This is after 3.5 years of therapy and I'm 37. What was your total test number while on EQ?

I'm on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) myself and my dose is 250mg/wk, which puts me at 900-1000ng/dl. This is after 3.5 years of therapy and I'm 37. What was your total test number while on EQ?

Im in Canada and we go by nmol/l and may test differently from USA. But my last result test was when I took 150mg of test. It came out to around 18 nmol/l.

Im in Canada and we go by nmol/l and may test differently from USA. But my last result test was when I took 150mg of test. It came out to around 18 nmol/l.

Yeah, I hate the whole conversion process we have to go through as the US just can't seem to make up its mind when it comes to measurements. Here's what your total test is in units I understand better: 18nmol/L = 288.42 (molar mass of testosterone) * 18 / 10 (conversion from liters to deciliters) = 519.16ng/dL. So if that was your baseline, what were your results while on EQ?

Yeah, I hate the whole conversion process we have to go through as the US just can't seem to make up its mind when it comes to measurements. Here's what your total test is in units I understand better: 18nmol/L = 288.42 (molar mass of testosterone) * 18 / 10 (conversion from liters to deciliters) = 519.16ng/dL. So if that was your baseline, what were your results while on EQ?

My testosterone lvls on EQ are 56.7 nmol/l as of last week.

My testosterone lvls on EQ are 56.7 nmol/l as of last week.

Okay, so let's convert that too: 56.7*288.42/10 = 1635.34ng/dL. You saw a 315% increase in testosterone levels using a "weak" anabolic. I did a little digging and most claim EQ is roughly converted to half that of testosterone, meaning you injected roughly 450mg of testosterone. I don't know what your test levels would be if you injected 450mg of test, but if the change is linear - a triple in test dose did give you roughly a triple in blood serum levels. Seems legit to me. :)

this boys retarded. EQ ( Boldenone Undecylenate) does not increase test levels, now throw your shit away and stop coming here

Next !

Can someone ban this kid from posting in this thread please moderator? I dont know if hes trolling or just plain dumb. EQ will raise your testosterone and you will see it on your blood test results. I would rather not see this thread derailed by trolls saying EQ wont raise your testosterone lvls on a blood test.

Last edited:
Read the whole thread, It says EQ raises test lvls if your taking test which I am.
Okay, before I put my foot in my mouth anymore for today. I'm going to rely on studies since I'm feeling really foolish right about now. This study
Adverse effects of the anabolic steroid, boldenone undecylenate, on reproductive functions of male rabbits.
Oda SS, El-Ashmawy IM.
Source

Department of Pathology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Alexandria University, Edfina-Rashid-Behera, Egypt. samahoda@yahoo.com
Abstract

This study was conducted to evaluate the adverse effects of the anabolic steroid, boldenone undecylenate (BOL) on reproductive functions of male rabbits. Thirty white New Zealand mature male rabbits were divided into three groups (10 rabbits each). Group A rabbits served as a control group. Group B rabbits received 4.4 mg/kg body weight (bwt) BOL 5% oily solution. Group C rabbits received 8.8 mg/kg bwt BOL. Rabbits were injected intramuscularly twice weekly for two months. BOL had no significant effect on the bwt and bwt gain. Testes and epididymis weights were decreased significantly in the BOL-treated groups. BOL caused significant reduction in serum testosterone level, seminal volume, sperm motility, and sperm count. No abnormalities were detected in the sperm morphology of the BOL-treated groups. Histopathological alterations in the testes and epididymis were marked in the group C rabbits. These results indicate that administration of BOL exerts a significant harmful effect on the reproductive functions of male rabbits.

© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Experimental Pathology © 2012 International Journal of Experimental Pathology.
Adverse effects of the anabolic steroid, bo... [Int J Exp Pathol. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI
shows that it decreases endogenous test levels which I would expect and does not mention increasing serum levels. That's without exogenous test being added. I know it's rabbits, but human trials are hard to come by in this day and age.

I saw a few threads claiming that it can reduce SHBG, which can elevate free test, but without a proper citation, I'll leave that be. I'm going to have to take a step back from this thread and let the guys that know more than I obviously do explain this as I've exceeded my knowledge/experience when I shouldn't have and now look like a tool. :p

Back