Blood work from AML Labs (EQ underdosed...)

Read the whole thread, It says EQ raises test lvls if your taking test which I am.

So youre saying eq raises free test when stacked with test, which is exactly what your bloodwork shows. Seems like its working then doesnt it? Now if you were taking 900mg of test and only seeing 56.7nmol numbers then thatd be a different story. Hows your rbc?

Last edited:
Yea probably should have did a little more research before making such
Bold(enone) accusations...

Edit: Hyuck hyuck

Last edited:
I don't think you have have any real solid facts to develop a quantifiable conclusion. You can't even validate if Eq does or does not lower test, at what rate and the humane variance upper and lower limits.

I'd like to point out that Eq also raises your erythrocytes significantly.. this can bias a test due to a reduction in blood serum per volume, as it is not something that it accounted for in a std. blood test of the kind you have/had, your numbers will be reduced/flawed.

Most significantly i don't believe you have any call, at this time, to be assuming what you think the numbers are in terms of 'underdosing' and you certainly have no leg to stand on demanding money back.

Finally EQ is a diminishing return product with the sweetspot being ~ 400-600mg/wk. what on earth possessed you to go to 900mg/week on 100mg test, ( what is the delivery method and the ester involved btw), But wouldn't it be prudent to consider that that amount of any AAS is going to over power 100mg of test and cause a reduction.. No one would do Deca with less then a maintenance lvl. of test and certainly not at an almost 9:1 ratio.

Is it possible that it's under-dosed? sure, how much , that's something that you need to have tested properly under a mass spectrometer I suspect. It's just as possible, that you are also in error. This should have been something you took to BOSS , instead of 'ology. This isn't CBB, we are not going to run headlong with a mob mentality. Facts need to be ascertained in a definable and quantifiable fashion.

officially used up my quota of big words for the day..

I know AML reps will stick up for them and make excuses why im wrong but ill show you what my blood work is. My cycle was week 1-6 40mg anavar and then 1-20 weeks of 900mg EQ all AML gear. My testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose is 100mg that my doctor prescribes me. I got blood work done on week 12, 6 weeks after stopping anavar. I am in Canada so we use nmol/l. Basically my test lvls are 3 times that of my 100mg testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosage. My current testosterone levels are 56.7 nmol/l (normal range is 8.4-28.8). 100mg a week of test cyp puts me at an average of 17-20nmol/l. I am still taking 900mg a week of EQ. I cant say how much underdosed it is but its 100% certain underdosed. I cant say if anavar is underdosed or not since it was out of my system. I started anavar back up a few days ago 80mg per week. In 6 weeks I go for another blood test so I will see where my levels are at and I will still be on 900mg a week of EQ.

Ive spoke to several knowledable people including someone by the name of Jason Blaha and I will link some of his videos below so you realize his information is good and some people may have already seen his gear videos. He said I am getting my gear is underdosed and that im getting 200-300mg of something, it could be test or it could be eq or something else, But its 2/3 underdosed.

Now something further to explain. I know mods and others will post your blood work but you guys are on all a few or more anabolic steroids at once. I have the luxury of being on 1 steroid and testing it and getting blood results back. As far as I know i am the only person to be on EQ and to post up my blood test results. My results are not skewed by one or more steroid substances. I go for blood work every 3 months on my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosage so I knew my testosterone lvls real well before I went on this latest cycle.

Ive spent about a thousand $$$ with aml on anavar, eq and tren. I have not taken tren. I did like anavar and noticed strength increases. So I can say that as far as small gains and strength I got results from it when I was on it for 6 weeks. If there is a mod or AML rep who can help me get at least 300-400$ refund on my gear I would greatly appreciate it as I wont be using there oils anymore. I may try a new lab out and do my exact same test just using EQ. I wont be using AML tren. Please help me seek some of my money back, living is expensive these days. I dont like wasting money on bunk gear.

Gear Talk With Jason Trenbolone Fat Burning Fact Or Fiction - YouTube

Gear Talk With Jason Equipoise Slow And Steady Wins The Race - YouTube

Gear Talk With Jason Is Anavar Only Good For A First Cycle - YouTube

Your knowledge on anabolic steroids is lacking and you are spitting out information from steroid profiles (steriods.com). I cant validate if EQ does raise test or does not raise test? IT DOES RAISE YOUR TESTOSTERONE for the last time. You kids knowledge is shocking these days. Kids should not be on steroids especially with no knowledge on how they work. The sweetspot is not 400-600mg wtf??. When taking EQ alone and with a small dose of test you need to up the dosage. . I should have taken this to boss? Actually no I shouldnt have because I wanted to talk with the community about my results and not do some shady deal behind closed doors to get a few $ back which would only benefit myself. And no one would do 9:1 of deca? Good thing im talking about EQ not deca.... and to the person asking about my RBC count its fine in the normal range not elevated at all.

I don't think you have have any real solid facts to develop a quantifiable conclusion. You can't even validate if Eq does or does not lower test, at what rate and the humane variance upper and lower limits.

I'd like to point out that Eq also raises your erythrocytes significantly.. this can bias a test due to a reduction in blood serum per volume, as it is not something that it accounted for in a std. blood test of the kind you have/had, your numbers will be reduced/flawed.

Most significantly i don't believe you have any call, at this time, to be assuming what you think the numbers are in terms of 'underdosing' and you certainly have no leg to stand on demanding money back.

Finally EQ is a diminishing return product with the sweetspot being ~ 400-600mg/wk. what on earth possessed you to go to 900mg/week on 100mg test, ( what is the delivery method and the ester involved btw), But wouldn't it be prudent to consider that that amount of any AAS is going to over power 100mg of test and cause a reduction.. No one would do Deca with less then a maintenance lvl. of test and certainly not at an almost 9:1 ratio.

Is it possible that it's under-dosed? sure, how much , that's something that you need to have tested properly under a mass spectrometer I suspect. It's just as possible, that you are also in error. This should have been something you took to BOSS , instead of 'ology. This isn't CBB, we are not going to run headlong with a mob mentality. Facts need to be ascertained in a definable and quantifiable fashion.

officially used up my quota of big words for the day..

Last edited:
Soooo hes NOT taking exogenous test, but goes and have a Testosterone test, thinking his EQ will show up AS testosterone.....

YEA AML HAS UNDERDOSED EQ, IT WONT SCORE 2500+ ON A TESTOSTERONE TEST!!! WHAT THA FUCK!!!

Yo dude, just email Boss at AML, im sure he will first of all have a good laugh at this, then he might give you a discount on TESTOSTERONE so you dont waste money testing your EQ on a test test :D

On a more serious note, your EQ most likely suppressed your test production....
Taking EQ without test is just as retarded as doing Var only cycles... it shuts down YOUR natural test, leaving your muscles in a less Androgenic/ catabolic environment... Its like running in circles... thats why Var only cycles are for people with vaginas only !

btw i was serious about talking to Boss, hes very helpful.

Soooo hes NOT taking exogenous test, but goes and have a Testosterone test, thinking his EQ will show up AS testosterone.....

YEA AML HAS UNDERDOSED EQ, IT WONT SCORE 2500+ ON A TESTOSTERONE TEST!!! WHAT THA FUCK!!!

Yo dude, just email Boss at AML, im sure he will first of all have a good laugh at this, then he might give you a discount on TESTOSTERONE so you dont waste money testing your EQ on a test test :D

Taking EQ without test is just as retarded as doing Var only cycles... it shuts down YOUR natural test, leaving your muscles in a less Androgenic/ catabolic environment... Its like running in circles... thats why Var only cycles are for people with vaginas only !

can we get new deals on aml... like 20% off everything.....

Test is still at 25% off man...what more can we ask...:D
PUGGER, you could run a real cycle and benefit from that deal!

errrrr 20% off total benefits me more but ill be placing my order tomorrow so dont change it till then i guess... gonna be peeved if its a better deal after i order

AML has a +/- 24 hour sale warranty...goes both ways... when the sale changes, you got 24 hrs to ask to get the previous sale, other way around works too..if a better sale comes out within 24hrs after you actually order, you can ask to take advantage of it. So you re good bro!

AML has a +/- 24 hour sale warranty...goes both ways... when the sale changes, you got 24 hrs to ask to get the previous sale, other way around works too..if a better sale comes out within 24hrs after you actually order, you can ask to take advantage of it. So you re good bro!

oh thats awesome, good stuff :p

I am on test from my doctor as I stated. No offense bro but you are talking to someone who is knowledgeable on the subject and not just a kiddie. I have blood work to back everything I said up. Please show me 1 person who is on EQ alone and on a test dosage and has blood work done. You wont find any because I am the first who did it. You cant dispute my blood test results bro.

TRUST, sorry man you just spat totally nonsense. Absolute nonsense. Your not credible at all. Attempting to lie and change what I said around is pathetic. If your going to attempt to call me out do not change what I said around. Its almost as if you didnt read a single word that I wrote and then just spat out non sense.

Last edited:
.. information drawn from a large pool of users is valid.. more so then 1 single persons. Your one to talk about sources.. jason Blaha ? you went to a YouTube channel to get your advice..

Careful who your calling a kid, son. I was in uniform fucking shit up probably before you were out of HS.

So instead of trying to figure out what might be wrong or could be causing what you believe to be an issue with BOSS, ( because you couldn't have come to 'ology and made this post afterwards...), and coming up with some 'shady deal , ( whatever the hell that means). You came onto a forum where a fractional percentage of people have had an issue with AML, and those that have, have solved it with BOSS, ( like you should have done)... Your here to make claims that have no real basis, using shoddy protocol practices AND then demanding money on a public forum.

But what is most intriguing to me is that your RBC (erythrocytes), are apparently unchanged.. how is this possible if your using EQ ?

Your knowledge on anabolic steroids is lacking and you are spitting out information from steroid profiles (steriods.com). I cant validate if EQ does raise test or does not raise test? IT DOES RAISE YOUR TESTOSTERONE for the last time. You kids knowledge is shocking these days. Kids should not be on steroids especially with no knowledge on how they work. The sweetspot is not 400-600mg wtf??. When taking EQ alone and with a small dose of test you need to up the dosage. . I should have taken this to boss? Actually no I shouldnt have because I wanted to talk with the community about my results and not do some shady deal behind closed doors to get a few $ back which would only benefit myself. And no one would do 9:1 of deca? Good thing im talking about EQ not deca.... and to the person asking about my RBC count its fine in the normal range not elevated at all.

Last edited:
My question is: What are u trying to do in this thread exactly? I haven't seen any lab results yet, your very new here so what u say doesn't carry much weight. I've actually never seen u post before. So again what's your goal here? To try to get people not to buy aml? Currently I'm using them and I'm pleased with their prop/tren ace. And no I'm not a rep. And what makes u even less credible is the use of YouTube videos to prove a point

Last edited:

Can't beat that customer service.

I posted the actualy blood work papers on my first post. Go look at it if anyone thinks im lying. Also this now begs the question why on 900mg of EQ are my RBC still in the normal range? Is it possible EQ is actually a low amount of testosterone and not boldenone undecylenate? I am also on 100mg mg a week of test cyp that I get from my doctor.

.. information drawn from a large pool of users is valid.. more so then 1 single persons. Your one to talk about sources.. jason Blaha ? you went to a YouTube channel to get your advice..

Careful who your calling a kid, son. I was in uniform fucking shit up probably before you were out of HS.

So instead of trying to figure out what might be wrong or could be causing what you believe to be an issue with BOSS, ( because you couldn't have come to 'ology and made this post afterwards...), and coming up with some 'shady deal , ( whatever the hell that means). You came onto a forum where a fractional percentage of people have had an issue with AML, and those that have, have solved it with BOSS, ( like you should have done)... Your here to make claims that have no real basis, using shoddy protocol practices AND then demanding money on a public forum.

But what is most intriguing to me is that your RBC (erythrocytes), are apparently unchanged.. how is this possible if your using EQ ?

I posted the actualy blood work papers on my first post. Go look at it if anyone thinks im lying. Also this now begs the question why on 900mg of EQ are my RBC still in the normal range? Is it possible EQ is actually a low amount of testosterone and not boldenone undecylenate? I am also on 100mg mg a week of test cyp that I get from my doctor.

yeah there is no way your RBC levels would be in the normal range with EQ

you are right, its possible you just got test.

ive said it once, and ill say it again, AML is way too hyped on these forums.

i've used their products personally and i can say that from my personal experience not like the hearsay most people preach on this forum and this forum.

Back