Blood work, liver function and causes.

natedogg8116

first post. I'll try to be informative and to the point. Im a 35 yo male, 220lbs @ 12%. I wrapped up my 4th cycle about a month ago. 12 weeks of 250Test, 400tren for 6weeks and 600tren for 6weeks.Alog with 200mcg clen and 50mcg T3. PCT was 50mg clomid e3d, 600mg hcg a week and some caber due to some prolactin issues.

I had bloods done roughly 2 weeks ago(still on pct) because im also prescription Stelara for Psoriasis. My bloods came slightly elevated and its concerned my doc. My AST is at 69 and ALT is at 98. Last year I was at 35/50. Obviously she has no clue on the gear but wants me do redo bloods in a month. Im curious as to what caused the elevation as I'm wanting to prep for my first contest in 14 weeks. Not sure if it was the test, tren or PCT. Or heck even a heavy workout or the massive amounts of protein.

Ive started Milk thistle and just ordered Tudca and some Iron Labs cycle support(has NAC).

My biggest concern is that I would have to come off stelara, so i need to make sure my liver is in good shape in 4-5weeks.

any input on the causes or suggestions to recovery would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Run 1200mg of NAC per day and one Liv.52 pill per day. Next time run these your entire cycle.

No Tylenol. Avoid alcohol.

Milk Thistle is a total waste of money. Don't bother.

Run 1200mg of NAC per day and one Liv.52 pill per day. Next time run these your entire cycle.

No Tylenol. Avoid alcohol.

Milk Thistle is a total waste of money. Don't bother.

I'd probably add UDCA to that too as you NEED the enzymes to come down. Tren is toxic shit, but liver values will return once you stop it and hit up the liver supps. :)

Back