Blood work please help I am confused

FunnyMonkey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well got my blood work back today and boy am I confused. Well way back in Spring of last year I did a tren cycle at 75mg eod. Finished up post cycle therapy (pct) with unleashed, chrysin, zinc. Not smart I know but I felt fine. Had blood work done last fall before my 10 week 1T-4AD @500/400mg/week cycle and my total test was 352 I didn't like that but went ahead with the cycle My post cycle therapy (pct) was http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24392 so its been about a month to 5 weeks after post cycle therapy (pct) when I had my blood drawn but I don't think I have recovered. My question is what shoudl I do to get my FSH and LH higher? I was thinking of buying 2 test saliva tests and doing one now then taking ultra hot for 20 days then doing another one OR shoudl I do another post cycle therapy (pct) of nolva?

Triglycerides 57
hdl 53
ldl 59
tsh 1.75 0.40-5.50 MIU/L
AST 18
ALT 20
LH 1.8 1.5-9.3MIU/ML
FSH 1.3 1.6-8.0MIU/ML
Total test 346 241-827NG/DL
ESTRADIOL 9 10-50pg/ml

Another thing if my estradiol is so low then wouldn't that be telling my hypothalmus release GnRH and then the pituitary release LH/FSH to make more test. I just dont understand?
PLEASE HELP!

LH and FSH are inconsistent throughout the day, so it is hard to make judgements based off of those numbers. A free testosterone test would have been nice since the total testosterone is less meaningful and the test is often inaccurate anyhow.

No idea what ultra hot is.

Your estradiol appears low, but your LDL/HDL cholesterol appears to be good, so I wouldn't worry about that.

Those saliva tests are a waste of money. They are totally inaccurate.

I used to scream that hCG should not be used when trying to recover because it is suppresive. Now I know that that body might actually recover while using hCG. For example, there are some guys using only hCG and they have to reduce their hCG after several months because their bodies are recovering. So, hCG might be one possibility.

Looks like your test levels are about what they were prior to your starting that last cycle. Maybe your test level will go up with time....and maybe not. I don't think there is any supplement that is a magical cure. You might want to get a free testosterone test done if you can. It is possible your have low SHBG in which case your free testosterone will be normal or high-normal even though your total testosterone is low-normal. The free test matters much more than the total testosterone.

you should try the pheno post cycle therapy (pct) my friend just cam off with it after being on for a year and he says he feels totally normal.

do search but just to give you an idea its .25mg of arimidex a day 100mg of clomid and 40 mg of novla. for the first week thou my friend used 40 mg of novla and 1 whole mg of arimidex. thats probly too much arimidex but honelty i dont think a week of it will kill u. the whole thing last 30 days. i think you try it

also dont listen to any one who says go on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) cause they have a tendancy to say that on here but thats rediculous inless you cant get an erection for over like a year then i would think about it

simpllyhuge said:
also dont listen to any one who says go on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) cause they have a tendancy to say that on here but thats rediculous inless you cant get an erection for over like a year then i would think about it

I agree, i see 25 year olds on here who complain about having low test, but never ran proper pct, and people are screaming hrt.

Why woudl clomid or Nolva be effective at this point since my estro is so low?
Wouldn't HCG possibly make the situation worse?

mranak Ultra Hot is made by ALRI I woudl post alink but I dont know if it is legal or not. It in a nutshell blocks estogen from receptors and block adrogens from receptors in the hypothalmus. I read somewhere where a guys total test went from 520 something to 1255 after taking this, but whether he was suppressed from estro feedback or andro feedback I do not know.

FunnyMonkey said:
Why woudl clomid or Nolva be effective at this point since my estro is so low?
You had an estradiol test done, but estradiol is only one of the estrogens. You have others as well. It is possible that your total estrogens are high. In addtion to that, the SERMs to something special in restarting the HPTA through a mechanism that we apparently don't understand.

FunnyMonkey said:
Wouldn't HCG possibly make the situation worse?
I used to think so. But Dr. John Chrisler has apparently observed the opposite after long-term and appropriate use of hCG.

FunnyMonkey said:
mranak Ultra Hot is made by ALRI I woudl post alink but I dont know if it is legal or not. It in a nutshell blocks estogen from receptors and block adrogens from receptors in the hypothalmus. I read somewhere where a guys total test went from 520 something to 1255 after taking this, but whether he was suppressed from estro feedback or andro feedback I do not know.
Based on that name, it sounds like a supplement. I'm curious what it really is, but I would stick with the SERMs which have a much more established track record of assisting recovery and being safe. That's just me though.

Last edited:
I'm not saying that you should use hCG, nor am I saying that you should not. I recommend you wait a month and get a free testosterone test done. It is possible that your free testosterone is normal in which case you are worried about nothing.

How do you feel? Any erectile dysfunction? Do you have nocturnal erections? What about depression or fatigue?

Nothing is as good for recovery as time, but waiting can suck if you feel like shit.

The options for trying to recover, other than just waiting, are basically either to use a SERM (perhaps a low dosage over several months) or hCG (perhaps 300 IU EOD for several months).

One last thing. Based on the ranges you provided, it appears that LabCorp did your bloodwork. However, the range you provided for estradiol appears to be different than their range. LabCorp provides a range of <54 pg/mL on their standard estradiol test, which isn't really accurate enough for men. They have a "estradiol, sensitive" test, but the range on that one is 3-70 for men over the age of 15. Maybe their website is out of date. Odd.

mranak said:
I'm not saying that you should use hCG, nor am I saying that you should not. I recommend you wait a month and get a free testosterone test done. It is possible that your free testosterone is normal in which case you are worried about nothing.

How do you feel? Any erectile dysfunction? Do you have nocturnal erections? What about depression or fatigue?
I am good to go on all that as far as depression not really more moody though and fatigue hell yeah but I am a graduating senior or at least for 8 more days and I have been pulling many all nighters trying to get my damn robot rolling. So could be the low test or coudl be my environment

Has anybody ever heard that tribulus is HPTA suppressive? I dont care to debate if it works or not, but I have never heard it has negative affects on hpta

FunnyMonkey said:
Has anybody ever heard that tribulus is HPTA suppressive? I dont care to debate if it works or not, but I have never heard it has negative affects on hpta
i doubt trib is hpta suppressive

mranak said:
I used to think so. But Dr. John Chrisler has apparently observed the opposite after long-term and appropriate use of hCG.

I am on another site where the use of hcg post cycle has been debated for some time with no clear consensus. It there a post or article somewhere by Dr. John or someone else who may have an answer.

Also,,,,mind you this is third hand information,,,,,a trusted bro told me that his friend's doctor recomend 50mg of clomid a day for 2 months to deal with his low test levels.

At 43 I have a difficult time recovering, so I extended my typical post cycle therapy (pct) with 50mg of clomid a day for an additional two weeks and it really seems to help.

Back