Blood work questions...200mg a week test...1,000 test levels

Tywol

Hey guys! not sure if I should be posting this in this section or a different section (I apologize if this is the wrong one) quick run down,27y old, I have ran several cycles up to now. However, now I don't like to "b.l.a.s.t." cycles anymore I like doing 200-250mg a week type cycles; personal preference. I like it. I always run arimidex on cycle, usually 1MG a week broken down into either .5 2x or .25 EOD. I have recently been running a new company for the past 6 weeks at 200mg Test Cyp a week with 1mg Arimidex a week. I recently got bloodwork done and will post results below. I'm looking for some help/input/knowledge or anything from you guys about my results. I have a lot of pages of results but will only be posting what I think you guys need to see...if you need to see any other ones feel free to ask. Thank you ! Also anyone with knowledge on DHT & MBP...is my DHT levels in that category of "too much DHT you gunna lose your hair" lol

CK Total: 1,129 (High)
Iron: 193 (High)
Estradiol: <5.00 (Low)
DHT: 90 (High)
Testosterone, Total & Free: 1,020 (High)
Free Testosterone Index: 163.13 (High)
Estrogens, Total: 133 (High)
Prolactin: 10.75 (In range)
Progesterone: 0.43 (In range)
HDL Cholesterol: 38 (Low)
LDL Cholesterol: 108 (In range)
TSH: 2.39 (In range)
T4 Total: 6.4 (In range)
T4 Free: 1.29 (In range)
T3 Free: 3.34 (In range)
DHEA, Serum: 209 (In range)

Very curious.....why do you run these low dose cycles? Do you get results from test levels that low? Is this a cycle or trt? In other words do you come off or just stay on this dose?
Sorry man. You've peaked my curiosity :)
I won't be offended if you ignore me and just wait for answers to your question.
Thanks bro

It is tough to give input when you don't tell us what units the test results are in or give us reference ranges.

I think you may have taken too much AI though. Are you feeling fatigued a lot and having joint pain?

Back