Blood work results – very high estradiol after 2 week?

Viking Muscles

Attached is the result of my blood work 15 days into the cycle the day after my 5th pin. I do inject 250 mg Test E in each pin.
For information, my Test E level is normally 541 ng/dl as I read the new test result it is now above 3460 ng/dl do you agree? ( not sure about the sign and conversion > ml, dl )

My test result for Estradiol came out at a high 93 properly or partly explains that I currently havea annoying low libido. Beside of that I do not have other indication of high Estradiol after the first now 20 days.

What do you recommended I do to improve this issue with high estradiol?

I have Anazole (generic Arimidex) on hand but did not use it yet. I was thinking taking 1 tablet eod (1mg)for the next week. And afterwards lower my dosage to half tablet eod (0.5mg).
I would love someadvise on this, as I have no experience about how high my Estradiol level actually in the context of being on a aas cycle. Furthermore I have no idee on how good and fast the Anazole will reduce the Estradiol.
I decided the recheck my estrogen level again in 4 weeks.
View attachment 565413View attachment 565413

Look forward to read some feedback about estrogen and my blood test result.

Yes, you are at 3460ng/dl.

How frequently are you injecting 250mg of test? Or perhaps you could tell us how many mg you are running per week? This would help determine how much AI you should be using. But a typical starting point for Anastrozole is .25mg EOD. Why would you propose lowering your AI dosage after a week if your testosterone dosage is not changing? What is your body fat %?

Just so you know, high E2 normally does not lower libido. However it does often result in fatigue and erectile dysfunction (among other things).

Thanks for feedback Megatron28.
My body fat percentage is around 12%, my plan was to cut the first half of the cycle and then build lean mass from there.
This is my first cycle and I only do 500 mg Test E per week so I was actually surprise that my testosterone number is this high already, but good that the stuff is working.

REGARDING MY PROPOSED DOSAGE OF ANASTROZOLE

I am aware that the common dosage of Anastrozole is O.25 eod. and you are most likely right that I should follow this standard dosage until I can see how it works in my next blood work.
As I mentioned, I do not know how high and alarming my Level of Estradiol actually is compared to people who suggest to taking 0.25 but I can see that is double or triple to what is normale range for a man already after 2 weeks of Test E injection. In my optic that was Alarming.
Therefore I was thinking I needed a drastic dosage of Anastrozole to get it down near normal level.
Getting such a ***8220;high***8221; Estradiol number after 2 week was making me think that I needed a double 0.5 eod dosage to maintain a healthy Estradiol Level.
It was all just examples to get feedback from experienced users who could actually put my numbers in a context.

Back