Blood work shows I’m really low in white blood cell count

jpflex66

¥¥¥¥PHARMACOLOGIST¥¥¥¥
Went to doctor for blood work and my white blood count is extremely low. Now I was a heavy drinker and may have contributed to it

Anything I can do or take to fix this?

A lot of things can cause it. Strenuous training can bring down your wbc vitamin D deficiency can do it. There***8217;s dozens of different things. Are you scheduled for a recheck?

Not for awhile. I know my vitamin d is always low

When I seen your first post I googled what could cause it and. I just googled low wbc and bodybuilding and there were plenty of logical answers pertaining to your issue and vitamin D was one. Sure there were things that sound scary but I always try to exhaust my options of things it probably is versus doom and gloom. I supplement with Mega D-3 & MK-7 give that a try.

I also read that it is not abnormal if your wbc is down as long as it is not consistently low after multiple blood work.

Follow the doctors advice Im sure there is medication they can prescribe you but as far as diet and nutrition I havent heard anything in regards to WBC. Ive heard of an association between WBC and weakened immune system. Did you get a full panel blood work?

Follow the doctors advice Im sure there is medication they can prescribe you but as far as diet and nutrition I havent heard anything in regards to WBC. Ive heard of an association between WBC and weakened immune system. Did you get a full panel blood work?

I was in the same boat about wbc, We all hear about the issue with high rbc and aas. That is why I tried a cross reference with bodybuilding and low wbc. Google low wbc and bodybuilding, There is quite a few things that can cause it. I was not sure if flex is up front with aas and his doctor. There is many references how chemo causes low wbc but as far as I know he is not in cancer treatment. I guess the biggest question is how concerned his doctor is about it. By the sound of it the doctor dont sound to worried or he would of not came here asking questions.

He didn***8217;t seem worried he just mentioned it was low and it can prevent my body fighting off infections

How low?

A low wbc means your immune system is weak.
Depending on the range of your wbc and neutrophil counts you might have an underlying health issue.

Well the doctor didn***8217;t find any problems. I used to be a heavy drinker that may caused it

Back