Bloods seem ok libido.. zero ***128533;

I have found that taking an e at a rave or whatever...my libido is high as the next day....also recently I was on morphine and the following days again high libido....3 days later my libido is gone again...so I do some research and find those two drugs increase dopamine levels in the brain, knowing steroids mess with dopamine levels is it possible i have flatlined mine and need to increase dopamine....I really think this is the problem.... so could someone point me in the right direction to increase dopamine long term...I really would appreciate any advice and hope this can potentially help people out because you have no idea how many threads I have read on the net where peoples hormones come in normal range but lost libido......

Ok this is my last post on this thread....just so people trying to find answers can see the end result for me...i decided not to do a second pct as I just wanted to let my body settle and my bloods were good, people were saying must be in my head but I knew it wasn't. I was well over a year and still no libido so I decided to try the nolva I had on hand..i had nothing to loose..i only run it for 2 and half weeks and felt better but 1 week after that my drive was great! Still great now! Thank f@$k for that! I'm back! So even tho my bloods were good there is most definitely something that the second cycle of nolva sorted out...i would revomend if anyone's in the same boat to try it..i don't know the science behind it but I had nothing to loose and it worked for me!

Back