Bloodwork [after 5 weeks on cycle] thoughts?

cjnthumper

This blookwork is after 5 weeks on cycle:

Taking 550mg per week of Sustanon, .5mg Adex eod. Tamoxifen around 3-4 times per week (20mg) - I take tamox on cycle because I will get the sore nipples....
HCG, 500mg per week. (only been doing hcg for a couple weeks prior to this bloodwork)

35 years old, 190lbs, 5'9"

Only side I have been having is libido kinda comes and goes, and some nights I cannot keep a full erection. I'm thinking its due to Estrogen being a little low.

Getting better at reading these results but would love your guys opinions on anything I should change going forward this cycle.

Much appreciated fellas!
View attachment 566486View attachment 566487View attachment 566488

Last edited:
why are your LH and FSH readings high? they should be virtually zero..

thats a big red flag there.. after 5 weeks?

you might have bunk gear, and the high reading might be because of the test boosting effects of the tamox and adex..

or, in the unlikely case, the tamox isn't letting your LH and FSH shut down??

this isn't something ive seen before

is it possible I may have mixed the hcg too strong...and maybe I should just take it once a week instead of twice?

nope.. correct dosage..

im seriously thinking your gear is bunk though

this was my first time with hcg, have not used on previous 2 cycles I did. I'm wondering if my dose is off....couldn't that cause the boost in LH?

I was thinking about cutting hcg injection to once a week vs twice...and stopping tamoxifen unless I feel any soreness. Should I skip the adex eod ...for a time or two to let Estrogen rise a little?

Am I seeing that your Test is at 1,500ng/dL .. ? If so at 5th week Sus at 550mgs your testosterone level should be much higher to say the least ...

WTF are you doing with the Tamox in there. Sore nipples does not necessarily mean Gyno. But you know your own body ? :dunno:

Agree with OMM test should me much higher.

How often are you injecting and how long after you last injected did you test?

I read in Ology's FAQ sticky: Private MD Labs panels only report TT up to 1500ng/dl. Anything above that and it just tells you that it is >1500.

Last edited:
I would stop taking everything but the Sust for 2 weeks then retest. You can also get the uncapped version of the bloodwork for jus a few dollars more so you can see what your TT levels actually are. Also Wait until injection day to get blood drawn then take your shot.

You have something very strange going on with your body. LH and FSH should all be negative if you are injecting anything anabolic. If they aren't you are injecting oil and no test.

I agree its strange...but at the same time if I was just injecting oil then I don't think my test would be over 1500.

alright fellas, just got my bloodwork done again this morning to check in and see whats up. Appleton may be right, bunk gear.....I have not had near the strength gains or weight gains I typically see. I can feel a difference tho so maybe its just low dosed sustanon. I will post the results as soon as I get them. And thank you all for your comments....much appreciated.

Back