Bloodwork and testosterone levels.

0nyx120

How do you know if you're gear is underdosed, properly dosed or overdosed? If I was injecting 500mg and got my bloodwork done on cycle, in what range is my testosterone serum supposed to be to justify if the 500mg is properly dosed or not?

I hear 4.5-6x and others say 7-10x the total amount of milligrams per week equals the testosterone serum. Which one is it?

I know but what I'm asking is how do you know if your testosterone is properly dosed. If injected 500mg what NGDL are you supposed to score after legs say 7 weeks on cycle? Is it 2500ngdl, which is 5x the total weekly dose. Or is it around 3500-5000ngdl?

Some people say properly dosed gear puts you in the 5x range while others say it's supposed to put you in the 7-10x range. So I'm confused on how to determine if your testosterone is properly dosed or not, that's why I came on here.

Read my FAQs thread (link in my signature below). It shows the results of a study on what different doses yield.

Just remember it will vary somewhat person by person. I take about 100mg of pharmacy provided test a week (my TRT dose) and I sit around 500 from it.

Back