Bloodwork in . now trying to figure it out

darkwing86

Hey guys , so here are my results . and here is what im trying to figure out ...

4 weeks ago i started taking test e at 1000mg per week . i did this for 2 week . then then next 2 weeks i started test prop at 700mg per week

week 1-2 - 1000mg per week
week 3-4 700mg per week
i just took blood work after the 2 weeks of prop and these are the results . Now , do you guys think that the test prop is legit and this is why my levels are so high ? of do you think that test e can have my levels raised this high after only 2 weeks of use , 4 weeks ago ? im trying to figure out if this prop is legit from a new source

this translates to 106.8 nmol/l or 3077.8 ng/dl

Last edited:
not bad! a general rule of thumb i like to use is 1000ng/dl per 200mg of testosterone. your test is good so definitely keep going, but there's definitely better sources out there for next time.

thanks for the reply brother . but do you think that that level is from the prop , the test e 2 weeks earlier than prop , or even from both ? thats what im trying to figure out now

thanks for the reply brother . but do you think that that level is from the prop , the test e 2 weeks earlier than prop , or even from both ? thats what im trying to figure out now
you mean if the test e is still impacting your levels? i don't think it would still significantly affect the numbers after 14 days of last injection.

exactly yah . im wondering if its possoble they are still raised from the test e , or if it would be from the prop . the prop is from a new source

Think I answered this in another thread or maybe I dreamed it up...
Anyhow, 2 weeks after doing test e, you'd have around 15mg release per day.
If you'd inject prop during those 2 weeks instead it'll be around 215mg.

So yeh, its legit, can't comment far as legit doses as I'm not even sure how to convert that math myself (i saw gills post).

this translates to 106.8 nmol/l or 3077.8 ng/dl

This math feels instinctively wrong. Then again, i can't math to save my life...

Last edited:
what do you guys think about 12.5mg pharma grade aromasin every day ? think that should be enough for this cycle ?

Back