Feedback and opinion low/high e2

Pangee

Hello all, and thank you for taking the time to read my thread first of all! I have some questions/issues with my first ever cycle and id like to hear ur opinion on it. Long time lurker,however first time posting.

Context before i start asking questions

I am 28 years old with 6 years of natural training under me.
Current stats: 81kgs, 172cm height and around 9%bf.
Pre cycle: 77kgs, and around 11-12%bf
I have proper understanding of nutrition, calories, macronutrient breakdown and proper training protocol with progressive overload. Already competed 4 times took the overall in my division in my country. I was itching to try a cycle and now i pulled the trigger 6 weeks ago. Now to the point.

I ofcourse did bloodwork pre cycle, checked my cortisol,estradiol, test, fsh/lh, prolactine, general blood work(liver enzymes,blood pressure, red/white blood cells etc) everything was looking great.

Now to my issue. I have yet to find my sweet spot on estrogen control, i think.

My current 12 week cycle:

Test e 250mg e3d
Hcg 200iu e3d
Hgh 2iu (1iu morning,1iu pre afternoon training)
Adex 0.75 eod
Clen 40mg (2d on 1 day off every 2 weeks)

Pct week 13-14: hcg and adex taper
3x 250 iu hcg
0.5adex eod week 13
0.25 adex eod week 14

Week 15-16
Nolva 40ed
Clomid mg ed
Week 17-18
Nolva 20 ed
Clomid 25 ed

The cycle is a recomp-lean gains oriented and since its my first i thought to go with just test e and hgh as per the norm. I chose hgh mostly to get rid of some ligament/tendon/joint issues i inherited from powerlifting training the last 2 years.

And now to the issue.
For the first 2 weeks i felt amazing. Good mood, performance was going up slowly but steady, mid second week i started to see visual changes and i was feeling great. Libido was through the roof, was waking up early in the morning from pain from how stiff i was(pardon me)
Late 3d week to mid 4th i started to get moody,bitchy and i lost libido and morning wood. Worth to mention here is that i was using 0.25-0.5 adex at that point. (3d and 4th week.) did blood work and indeed my estro was too high, so i made the dose to 0.75.
Come 5th week was starting to get back to normal, and overall by the end i was feeling even better than before. I had intercourse almost 3 times per day and the missus was totally spent :p
Now though i start to feel the same lethargy,foggy brain,sometimes runny eyes,depression and loss of interest. I have erections however they dont feel as strong and i have a fear of getting soft constantly in the back of my head during intercourse. Lost morning wood btw and left nipple sometimes feels sensitive(needle pinchy feel)
Im planning to get bloodwork again tomorrow however i am concerned about this being one of 3 issues:

High/crushed estro
Dht issue (too much test/hcg converting)
Thyroid issue

I never had thyroid issues and i was also never prone to gyno. I feel like adex on 0.75 eod is quite high but i guess everything is individualised. I am new to learning the estro symptoms and it seems like i have both high/low symptoms. I know they are quite similar however i dont have the experience to distinguish yet. Thoughts please? Sorry for long post. I thought it would be better the more context i provide. Ps, is my pct looking ok?

0.75 eod seems high. You checked blood work previously to increase the dose, could you do it again to see if you've driven E2 too low?

I take .5mgs Adex twice wk on a test dose like that. However, everyone is different so it would be wise to start at lower doses if you are prone to gyno and up your test and adex slowly or as needed. Also HCG can cause gyno as much as test does.

0.75 eod seems high. You checked blood work previously to increase the dose, could you do it again to see if you've driven E2 too low?

Yes im am at the docs office now ill check estro and prolactine although i dont do any 19nors. Ill update asap

Ok so results are in. Estro are at 17 which is pretty ok, prolactin is on 7, which again is in the normal range. Waiting for thyroid hormones tomorrow. One thing i noticed is that i took 0.25 adex today and half an hour after i took it my brain turned into a mushy fog. No consentration and felt like i was hit by a truck. Last time i pinned hcg was on sunday and im thinking to just pin once a week for now 250ius. Keeping test at 2x 200 mg and gonna try and find aromasin instead of adex. I really wished it was an estrogen issue now im worried about my thyroid

I suspect it is the E2 level too low. 17 is low, especially in regard to the high test you have in your system.

Can you split the difference from the adex dose you took before where your E2 was high, and the 0.75mg eod you switched to? You said you were at 0.25-0.5 eod before - but that's a big spread. If for example you were at 0.25 eod and switched to 0.75 eod, I'd be inclined to try out 0.5 eod for a while to see what happens.

I decided to try 0.25 eod for more stable lood levels and keep the hcg once per week at 250ius
Test will be kept at 200g e3d. Im waiting on thyroid tests tomorrow just to be sure its not that. Yeah maybe the estro are not low per se,however the test to e ratio is making it be on the lows. Ill report tomorrow with updates and blood work of pre,mid and the ones i did today if u can male a more conclusive decission. Thank you for your reply and bothering

Back