Bloody fingers

Ifrit

Not what it sounds like. Do any of you ever experience a hotness or increased blood flow in only your hands on EQ. My hands feel like they are pumped. Kind of silly I know. Or maybe I am just dying.

Yes. I inject just under the finger nail. I had better say I am just kidding in case newbies read this one.

You could be holding a little water. IT may give you a tingle in your fingers. check your blood pressure.

Damn were just the doctor here ain't we. Thanks I'll check that. Speaking of, ain't it a bitch trying to fit our arms in that device at Wal-Mart. The thing is only good for 13 inchers.

True that. I just figured you had more posts than I did so you must know something. J/K. Hahaha.

Ifrit said:
Damn were just the doctor here ain't we. Thanks I'll check that. Speaking of, ain't it a bitch trying to fit our arms in that device at Wal-Mart. The thing is only good for 13 inchers.

Not sure if you are aware of this or not.....but if the cuff fits too tightly, you will not get an accurate reading, always higher than it really is.

Mine was low at the Wal-Mart one that I used so it must be really low then. I wonder why they decided on 13 inches anyway? Maybe I should get my own,lol.

StoneColdNTO said:
Not sure if you are aware of this or not.....but if the cuff fits too tightly, you will not get an accurate reading, always higher than it really is.

Yeah. Those things say not for over 14' arms. WTF?? just put your fore-arm in their, right above your wrist. Wonder if that reading would be accurate.

Ifrit said:
Maybe I should get my own,lol.

Hey.....don't laugh. They are actually fairly inexpensive, an excellent investment, and it could help save your life.

I got a top of the line model, it was only like $100 Cdn.

StoneColdNTO said:
Hey.....don't laugh. They are actually fairly inexpensive, an excellent investment, and it could help save your life.

I got a top of the line model, it was only like $100 Cdn.

Do you check your own BP, or does someone have to do it for you SC?

Damn $100? You don't know how much a stethoscope is do you? My wife wants one. I know she's nuts.

Easto said:
Do you check your own BP, or does someone have to do it for you SC?

I do it myself, it is a digital self inflating type. All you have to do is put the cuff on and press a button, the rest is automatic.

Fucking storms. I'm sitting like George Washington here with my candles lit. I wish the lights would either go off or fuck off. Our whether here is just the shits right now.

StoneColdNTO said:
I do it myself, it is a digital self inflating type. All you have to do is put the cuff on and press a button, the rest is automatic.

Sounds complicated. Does it come with an instruction booklet? :D

Back