bloody vagina

will you have sex if shes on the rag??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fuck yea, Ill eat that pussy too!!

done it so many times. haha im so grimy. gotta make them clean first and make sure its not the first like 3 days of that shit. F that.

Done that before (and will again if superiorly horny) but - I hate blood, all blood. ESPECIALLY bloood coming out of my girls twat. Eww shits nasty id rather cop a blowjob and be civilized about it.

DougoeFre5h said:
Done that before (and will again if superiorly horny) but - I hate blood, all blood. ESPECIALLY bloood coming out of my girls twat. Eww shits nasty id rather cop a blowjob and be civilized about it.

cosigns :)

DougoeFre5h said:

I didn't think Americans said "twat". I always thought it was a British word.

done it and will do it again , you take a shower with her , and its clean , but not the first 2-3 days , theres alot of blood coming out of there .

last time and only time i did that when a chick was on the rag i was drueling and spitting into a sink gurgiling mouthwash, shit tasted like tangy steak sauce lol but i still pounded it.

SWOLED said:
last time and only time i did that when a chick was on the rag i was drueling and spitting into a sink gurgiling mouthwash, shit tasted like tangy steak sauce lol but i still pounded it.

LMFAO

Dave B., DougoeFre5h, GymWrecker, jarbulldog, lacrosse64, Medussa, nickr27, parrish, RippedOne, Southpaw80, Spratzzzel, terrynh, WEB11, wenyaopt2000, zeezoo = gays

Back