bloody vagina

will you have sex if shes on the rag??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was awsome how come there not all like u / F U C K

Puddles said:
Absolutely not on my heavy days unless I've got a tampon in my pussy and his cock's in my ass. Light days, fine, just make sure the towel is dark, blood stains are difficult to launder.

Puddles said:
Absolutely not on my heavy days unless I've got a tampon in my pussy and his cock's in my ass. Light days, fine, just make sure the towel is dark, blood stains are difficult to launder.

i love you

nothing like waking up in the morning looking in the mirror and realizign the fat bar slut you picked up and ate out the night before was on a bleeder.

Not intentionally. But there has been times when wifey has started her period while I'm bangin or eatin.

toodles said:
nothing like waking up in the morning looking in the mirror and realizign the fat bar slut you picked up and ate out the night before was on a bleeder.
I was ok with it till I read that..
The ol Dolmino grin aye :insane2:

Why you pickin fat bitches up anyway :baby:

My body is programmed not to. I can't get wood if I know shes riding the red wave.

Lisa_The_Strong said:
I can't believe Insane and Buck won't do that.
In fact, I find that hard to believe.

I am disappointed.

If you've got blood coming out of any other part of your body I'm in.

In fact, I prefer it.

insane you right its the red wave or "Dipping in the Jelly Jar" If you going to do it do it in you roomates bed. thats how i did it in college LMAO sick memories. shit when i was a kid i did it with a girl in my sisters bed. didnt tell her for days an then she freaked. LOL my poor sister

slyfalcon said:
insane you right its the red wave or "Dipping in the Jelly Jar" If you going to do it do it in you roomates bed. thats how i did it in college LMAO sick memories. shit when i was a kid i did it with a girl in my sisters bed. didnt tell her for days an then she freaked. LOL my poor sister

thats kinda fucked up

corteztk1982 said:
id do it. i think it would be kinda a turn on seeing the blood on my cock haha

oh hell yea, when i see blood on my dick, i felt like ive slayed an animal or something...like im a beast with a deadly bloody penis

Back