Body analyze, need help.

zuppah

I just did a body analyze. I fond out that my fat % is just 7.0 which is pretty low?? what % should i have to get up the six-pack? I thought hat should be low enough and still my abs isnt showing to much, and i dont got so little muscle mass that it wont show.. My abs show easy if i tight my belly but it should be better...
But when i watched at my water inside i got a score of 33.9 water inside my cells and 20.0 outside my cells of water.

the water inside my cells: 33.9 has a referance area of : 26.8-32.8 so i got over standard.
About water outside my cells i got 20.2 and referance area is 16.5-20.1 so im just on the edge..

what i wonder is.. do i have to much water? does this prevent my sixpack?? how can i get rid of all the water??
im not doing steroids either which could have made the water...

How to get my ABS up? :p

Thnx

Drink more water as weird as that sounds. Dont forget abs are muscles too and they need a good workout as well.

so it means that i got a lot of water inside me that has to get rid of to get my abs to show better?

Post some pictures of your abs. I know guys that don't work thier abs out AT ALL and at 10-12% you can clearly see them.

View attachment 544748

here is a pic of me... bit bad lighting but.. u can see my upper abs a little bit but... should be showing more -.- that test which says 7 % body fat must be wrong? how abour the water,, test said i had a bit water inside me... how to get ridd of it?

Yeah I agree, water is not the issue here. You need to put on more muscle mass.
Just concentrate on compound movements in the gym i.e. deadlifts, squats, leg press, flat bench, pull-ups, standing barbell curls, standing military press and so on. Check out the 5x5 routine. Thats probably the quickest way to put on mass with a proper nutrition plan.

And yes drink lots of water, at least a gallon a day. I personally am up to a gallon and a half if not more a day. Drinking a higher volume of water will cause your body to stop holding on to it (no bloat).

View attachment 544748

here is a pic of me... bit bad lighting but.. u can see my upper abs a little bit but... should be showing more -.- that test which says 7 % body fat must be wrong? how abour the water,, test said i had a bit water inside me... how to get ridd of it?

u are NOT 7% bro, not even close... 12-15% is more like it

what kind of testing did u have done to get these numbers? whatever it was it is way off... sorry for my honesty, but I agree that u need to put on some more mass and stop being so concerned about your abs until u do

Back