Body fat percentage and critique

slair

24/5'7/160 7 years training off and on. Never done a cycle, 350 total t level tested 1 month ago. Got a lot more work to do obviously. Anyways, to the pro's that know body fat percentage just by pics....what do you think im at? I have no idea. Also, what are my major weak points? What do you think i should work on???

If I were to guess i'd say 9 percent. You def need work on your legs but overall you could really use more mass everywhere. I know its hard with lower test levels. Try a simple low volume program like 5x5. Eat like a madman. 5,000 calories a day. Count your calories. Drink a gallon of whole milk a day along with your meals if you have a hard time getting calories in. It put a lot of weight on me but much bodyfat too. I cut down quickly afterwards tho. Keep truckin bro.

I would say between 12-15 realistically. I get calibrated every so often so I'm pretty familiar with BF. Honestly, just depends on what your goals are man. Are you wanting to get like a "big mother fucker" OR are you just trying to get cut and ripped???? I'm assuming your seeing where im going with this.

IMO: You need to focus more on your upper body. Your legs dont look too horrible for your height and weight. Focus on what ever is more important to you.

re

yea, i have some really unwanted bodyfat right around the belly and hips that ive accumulated over the past 4 years....terrible diet. Funny though, same terrible diet at 18, and had ripped abs, damn you metabolism!!!

Gonna be running a 500mg/week test-e cycle for 12 weeks with arimidex .5 or .25 eod pretty soon. Hoping i can do a clean bulk by keeping fat low while still consuming plenty of carbs and protein around 4k calorie range.

I know everyone says its either a cut or a bulk cycle, but i just dont think its worth putting on serious mass if you got a gut to go along with it.

Back