Body is plateauing!! Need help with workout regiment and diet!

bittybat

My name is Kat 24 years old

Height: 5'3
CW: 125
GL: 115
BF: 19.3%
GBF: 14%

My overall goal is to lose the bit of fat i have and increase muscle mass. These past couple months I've been training 5 days a week and doing cardio 2 days a week. I've been seeing overall improvement in my muscle gains (back, quads, glutes, arms) except for my abs. My bf% has decreased 3% in the past month but I still weigh the same which is frustrating! Does that mean I'm burning fat and turning it into muscle?

I've been working on eating clean as well for the past month. My overall calorie intake is 1300-1400.

Morning: 1/2 cup plain oatmeal with water, banana, 3 egg whites

Afternoon: 4oz grilled chicken breast, 5 asparagus spears, 2 brussel sprouts

Snacks throughout the day: protein shake (oats, powder, banana, almond milk), plain Greek yogurt

Dinner: 4oz chicken breast, 5 asparagus spears, 2 brussel sprouts

No supplements, although I probably should start taking some. Do you recommend any? I was thinking of trying shredz female alpha stack, found that off of Ainsley Rodriguez's Instagram (getshredz.com/store/alpha-female-stack.php?salesagent=Ainsley%20Rodriguez)

I would like some advice on the most effective way to reach my goal. I havent been making improvements these past couple weeks. Should I lift heavier or alter my diet by taking in more calories?

Also, I just got done running a 2 week cycle of clen. It was a waste of time and money, didn't lose any weight. From what I understand its supposed to aid in significant weight loss. Maybe it contributed to my decreased body fat? Neverthess,I still look almost the same and am disappointed. Will start a second cycle in a week, hopefully it will be more effective then.

Where are you getting your fat source? I see no fat in your diet and very low carbs. I would add in some fish oils or add a tbsp of olive oil to a salad

Back