Boldenone-Acetat

Calavera

German mass monster
Hello,

this is my first post in this forum, so I wanna say hi to every1... Ive read a lot on this board recently, its very helpful and now I decided to register myself.

Ive got a question on brewing Boldenone-Acetat. A friend of mine tried to brew it a few days ago with a solution of castor/eo, but it crashed totally... He tried to solute 100mg/ml, but after the filtration it was all crystalisied again.

Has anyone a recipe for Boldenone-Acetat that worked out? I wanna do some on my own, but I dont know how to do it. Other Roids are no problem to solute but this seems a hard one.

greets

It's a pain in the ass to get it hold... and it hurts!
I made it once after a few trial and error, but can't recall from memory, if i find the recipe that worked I'll post it

Short-ester boldenone should be avoided by most people as the side effects can be really bad. Go with boldenone undecanoate (EQ) like it was meant to be.

I had the same problem at my brew with Bolde-A. I like quick stuff, so Bolde-A seems to be very good for me. Is Bolde-P similar hard stuff or better to solve in Castor/EO/BB mix?

Have you tried bold ace before? You're in for a whole 'lotta pain/flu symptoms. I got mine to hold @75ml/ml but threw it out after 3 shots, it was BA2%/BB20%/Cottonseed carrier oil.

Thanks for your answers, I think Ill drop the idea for now... Ive never tried Bolde-A and after what Ive read from you guys I dont want to anymore!

Back