Boldenone and sustanon 250 will this cause hair loss

malik123

Hello to all hope your all good i need some advice so i decided to make this thread. if ive put this in the wrong section please correct me im new to this.

ill make this very simple, im sure questions regarding hair loss has been asked millions of times but i cant seem to get an answer **** boldenone and sustanon 250 will this cause hair loss ??? ****

what ive done in the past

Cycle 1 - Dianabol only - very bad hairloss took a whole year for my hair to grow back, used minoxidil.

Cycle 2 - Anavar only - Amazing results no hairloss at all

Cycle 3 - Test & Anavar- No hairloss at all

Cycle 4 - Test 500 & Deca - No hairloss at all

Cycle 5 - Test 500 & Deca & Anavar - No hairloss at all

But what do you lot think about boldenone and sustanon 250 will this cause hair loss ? i dont really have MPB my dads side is only from them temples they call it the horseshoe or something lol. i always here people saying test is bad for the hair but i was fine but dianabol is just dangerous i lost 20 years worth of hair lol if i can find a picture i will upload it to show you lot and i cant remember how much ml i was taking of Test, and deca i think it with either 250ml each or 500ml each.

We're ALL different. IF UR prone to male pattern baldness it ll hasten the Kodachrome Dome the answer is probably, yes.

All AAS make my hair and nail s grow longer faster yet has a direct opposite effect on my balls.

Go f k n figger

Now it would appear you have collected quite a bit of empirical research on your own and asking us to be specific or even hasten a SHOT in THE Dark...is hardly a reasonable question except to answer with a great big.....

MAYBE.

Last edited:
no idea what you said but im just asking something simple from all my past cycles they were all find but ive read that people have lost hair using sustanon.
anavar and deca is safe on the hair anyway which is why i used it in the first place but im still unsure i did use test to see if i will lose hair i didnt then i did test and deca which was fine and i added abit of anavar too, but honestly im still worried. im only askin beacuse im sure everyone here is much more experienced than me. ive read on fourms that people have lost hait using sustanon but then im also read people have lost hair using test but i didnt so what do you think i should do again.

has anyone used boldenone and sustanon 250, how was the results and did you lose any hair

If your going to go bald, it doesn't matter what you take. Yout just predisposed to being bald. Nothing you can really do about it...

but im not going bald (taking test).

dianabol is just dangerous i lost 20 years worth of hair

you said that D-bol made you bald, while testosterone is not making you bald.

Ok, well neither of those are DHT base (a primarily factor in baldness), BUT D-bol has an anabolic/ando rating of up to 210/60 (while test is 100/100). D-bol, as well as Tren are the two non DHT based steroids that have 'baldness' as a major side effect (while testosterone does not, even though it can play a role).

so, its no surprise that you said you would lose hair while taking D-bol but not lose hair while taking test . So I don't see what the issue is here

you said that D-bol has an anabolic/ando rating of up to 210/60 (while test is 100/100).

do from my understanding dbol is far more stronger than test what as the rating for boldenone and sustanon 250, and if i got through test without losing hair you think i can get thru boldenone and sustanon 250 thanks

and FL3X MAGNUM, finasteride makes you limp lol

do from my understanding dbol is far more stronger than test what as the rating for boldenone and sustanon 250, and if i got through test without losing hair you think i can get thru boldenone and sustanon 250 thanks

and FL3X MAGNUM, finasteride makes you limp lol

well sustanon 250 is TESTOSTERONE, (its just in 4 different esters, but test is test), so the anabolic rating is the same as any other testosterone.
EQ (boldenone) is 50/100.

If you don't have hair loss issues with test, then you should't have it with either boldenone or sustanon.

again, the only non DHT based AAS that are more prone towards hair loss are Tren and D-bol. As for DHT based steroids (masteron, primo, proviron, etc.) they all are prone towards balding.*

* especially for those who are genetically pre-disposed to MPB

I m sorry I confused u...

U r asking q s impossible to answer with any chance of being answered with
any---------
accuracy
as
we are not

you.

U understand that ?

I can answer u in German, Spanish and Latin....

All I got.

Sorry for being such a simpleton.

From what I understand mpb is genetic and from your mother's side. Your grandfather on your mothers side. Using aas will accelerate the process.

I doubt EQ will cause much hair loss. It didn't for me anyway. Tren is the only one that made my hair fall out for weeks.

Back