boldenone or deca?

thunderson411

which would be best to stack with about 750mg of test a week, 400mg of boldenone or 600 mg of deca? I figure these are pretty good dosages of each right? What would the differences be in the effects? :confused:

That deca dosage is pretty high. What is your experience? The general consensus on this board is EQ over deca. So I'd say probably 400-600 EQ. But like I said before, give us a little background info so we can help come to this conclusion. :)

I can honestly say that I like both equally well. I get more strength and size from Deca. Eq gives me the major munchies which is a BIG plus.

Sure,for mass and strenght deca is better,provided is original.However Equi makes me feeling better,it's really a steroid that can influence my mood.

EQ all the way.....I get Deca dick even when on test......EQ works great w/ no problems.....

thanks for the input everybody! Its a tough decision... has anyone had problems with acne from eq? I did but i dont know if it was from the volume of oil I was having to use or the product.

EQ would good.....got me pretty vascular while eating a ton. I am going to try Deca in a few months so I hope it all goes well. Good luck bro.

Back