boldenone propionate!

old timer

brazilian jiu-jitsu guy
i just made a batch of boldenone propionate. i realize EQ(boldenone undecylicate) is slow acting and builds lean muscle tissue, but will bold prop. bulid lean muscle tissue faster since it's a propionate?

Yes the ester will allow the compound to act more quickly in terms of it's anabolic effects, etc.

Whatever you do, make sure you take your first shot of this on the weekend or whatever days you have off from work. You may be in for some serious pain and flu symptoms.

old timer said:
i just made a batch of boldenone propionate. i realize EQ(boldenone undecylicate) is slow acting and builds lean muscle tissue, but will bold prop. bulid lean muscle tissue faster since it's a propionate?

no it will not build muscle faster. in fact it is inferrior to eq because its tough to get enough of it in you for it too be effective. eq easily goes 500mg/ml. bold prop @ 100 is painfull. anyone who has done much eq knows it takes at least 800mg/w to get anything out of it. 1g/w is better. it is a mild Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) at best but effective at higher doses. thats my experience and not my opinion.

faster acting does noty always equate to faster muscle/strength gains.

Back