boldenone

Boldenone is not a real strong compound, some people just don't respond to it. You might be one of those people. Are you running it alone?

im stacking boldenone and test en, and i have gradual but steady results. maybe its just because of the test, but maybe not. i would have suggested that a long time ago, best to stack eq, its a slow and sometimes insufficient compound on its own (typically)

Find a new compound or up the dose if you aren't getting the results you want. I personally don't see anything from less than 800mg EQ per week, preferably 1g though.

I would first suggest you look @ your diet and training, then I would drop the EQ for a test only cycle @ 400mg/wk for 10-12 weeks.

bleachcola said:
Find a new compound or up the dose if you aren't getting the results you want. I personally don't see anything from less than 800mg EQ per week, preferably 1g though.

I wasn't impressed with EQ either. I was running 800 EW + 1g test. I accidentally injected 1200mg for a couple weeks and noticed some things going on. Overall I wasn't impressed. I would have rather had just been on test.

Back