BOSTIN LOYD...NO I don't like the guy, but I found this interesting.

This is actually a really good video. It shows the dark side in a really raw way, almost disturbing. If every new guy wanting to jump to the dark side (aas use) watched this video first it could actually steer ppl away. I knew that Floyd injected a lot of shit but JESUS! must of stuck himself 15 times before and after his work. I wouldnt be surprised if he has found a way to inject his fish oil and multivitamins!!!
Unfortunately, it gives the illusion that you just have to poke yourself with a few needles and you'll be competing in national bodybuilding contests, living the teenage male dream of pussy, fame, and fortune.

They aren't showing the true raw footage; but that's to come. Like how he's easily had abscesses removed, been sick as a dog, and ultimately is dealing with abdominal distention.

He had better pray that he never makes true celebrity status, or they'll find him long after his 15 minutes are up, and show what happens when pushing the body that hard.

Kids don't see that. They just see a jacked dude bragging about sex and poking himself. When you're looking for reasons to change things already, and you see someone that has what you want, I doubt they'd be as scared away.

Synthrol s irreversible correct ? I know nothing bout it...at all. I m 52 and my bones hurt..my otho Jeff good buddy is always s wanting me to get down to 175-185 as I m so creaky and arthritic.

He was linebacker at Ole Miss and a large guy and now he s thin.

Thin people do on the average live longer. I have never seen a Japanese or other ethnic person 85-105 plus that is or ever was a meat head. Hell back in the 70s and 80 s big linemen after retiring were dead at 55-65. There will come a day when necessity will dictate me dropping 30 pds.

What happens to syntherol guy s?

Synthol effects are temporary as the oil is eventually absorbed by the body. It just takes a loooong time, which can lead to a wide variety of problems, like cysts and abscesses. I don't have an issue with it when used to bring up lagging body parts, but just to give the illusion that you've been training longer than you have? Dumb.

I ll not even watch it and except for here I d never heard of this guy. Just another guy tearing into those of us who use, maybe abuse a bit but never endorse reckless stuff like this guy.

Prob cause for possession perhaps s. Doubt any judge will issue a warrant but he s def bringing un wanted attention to himself but there is no sign of--
Intent to dist. Not busting ur bawls Cybersage....no cop or DEA agent will give 2 shits...even most Postal Insp. will let this guy self destruct and he will sooner not later.

I agree. Until he also says that some heroin or PCP (does anyone actually still use Angel Dust?) will boost your steroids' effects, they really do not care. Too small a fish.

No one abuses synthol...

braz1.jpg

synthol_muscle_guy_1.jpg

Lol wtf. He's so loaded up on synthol he thought he was shooting 3cc in the right pec and 3cc in the left but the dumb cunt forgot about his left pec and stuck both shots in the right.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - "That Fucking Gut Doe"

No, he shot both pecs. One camera angle was of him directly and the other was of him in the mirror. It looks like he shot the same pec twice, but he didn't.

Unfortunately, it gives the illusion that you just have to poke yourself with OVER A DOZEN needles PER DAY and you'll be competing in national bodybuilding contests, living the teenage male dream of pussy, fame, and fortune.

They aren't showing the true raw footage; but that's to come. Like how he's easily had abscesses removed, been sick as a dog, and ultimately is dealing with abdominal distention.

He had better pray that he never makes true celebrity status, or they'll find him long after his 15 minutes are up, and show what happens when pushing the body that hard.

Kids don't see that. They just see a jacked dude bragging about sex and poking himself. When you're looking for reasons to change things already, and you see someone that has what you want, I doubt they'd be as scared away.

Synthol effects are temporary as the oil is eventually absorbed by the body. It just takes a loooong time, which can lead to a wide variety of problems, like cysts and abscesses. I don't have an issue with it when used to bring up lagging body parts, but just to give the illusion that you've been training longer than you have? Dumb.

Fixed in caps ^^^ Sounds like a nightmare bro

Unfortunately, it gives the illusion that you just have to poke yourself with a few needles and you'll be competing in national bodybuilding contests, living the teenage male dream of pussy, fame, and fortune.

So basically he is just a bad example of whar most pro bodybuilders are doing thats basically what i would say ??? And on a different note ive been hearing that your a beast how big are you ??? Should throw up a picture or two

I just watched the whole video...pain s me more to see a pin than do one ??? Is he sponsored ? Is that his house or ?

HW svery large both in stature and advanced development however living in a very large Metro area and being very unigue in both of the afore mentioned area s the need for total anonymity are paramount to insure both his domestic and professional lives stay running smoothly so he refrains.

..and I would too.

So basically he is just a bad example of whar most pro bodybuilders are doing thats basically what i would say ??? And on a different note ive been hearing that your a beast how big are you ??? Should throw up a picture or two

I can't speak for the pros, but you might be surprised just how little some actually run. I know a few guys that push the envelope, but they're at least far more discreet than Mr Lloyd, and certainly use safe practices. Yes, insulin/GH/test and a bunch of other hormones find their way in, but these are also guys that have been at it for a very long time.

I just think that Bostin could paint a far more beneficial picture of the community by showing viewers what it's REALLY about; busting your ass and ALWAYS eating right. He's glorifying the drug aspect a bit too much in my opinion.

As TooTuff said, while I'm bigger than most, I can't post pics online any time soon. There are consequences for me and my family if I did at this point in time, but I really would like to end some arguments with a pic or two on occasion lol.

I can't speak for the pros, but you might be surprised just how little some actually run. I know a few guys that push the envelope, but they're at least far more discreet than Mr Lloyd, and certainly use safe practices. Yes, insulin/GH/test and a bunch of other hormones find their way in, but these are also guys that have been at it for a very long time.

I just think that Bostin could paint a far more beneficial picture of the community by showing viewers what it's REALLY about; busting your ass and ALWAYS eating right. He's glorifying the drug aspect a bit too much in my opinion.

As TooTuff said, while I'm bigger than most, I can't post pics online any time soon. There are consequences for me and my family if I did at this point in time, but I really would like to end some arguments with a pic or two on occasion lol.
If you live in USA, how do you hide your IP address? If the cops want to find you, they will :)

If you live in USA, how do you hide your IP address? If the cops want to find you, they will :)

I'm not worried about that aspect, it's being recognized and that information making it back to my wife's employer. She has a pretty strict clause about things of this nature due to how her position is in a very risk averse atmosphere with public relations.

Yes, if the law wanted me, even tunneling with a VPN wouldn't keep me safe. I'm fully aware of that. :)

I'm not worried about that aspect, it's being recognized and that information making it back to my wife's employer. She has a pretty strict clause about things of this nature due to how her position is in a very risk averse atmosphere with public relations.

Yes, if the law wanted me, even tunneling with a VPN wouldn't keep me safe. I'm fully aware of that. :)
I don't know about USA but seriously people like rich piano and bostin can talk about steroids on youtube. you know rich piano posted his cycle plan. I think you shouldn't worry much :D

I don't know about USA but seriously people like rich piano and bostin can talk about steroids on youtube. you know rich piano posted his cycle plan. I think you shouldn't worry much :D

Again, it's not trouble with the law I'm concerned about. It's one thing to get in trouble personally; quite another to get your spouse in trouble because you like to participate in online public forums. When she changes career paths (crossing fingers), I'll have more freedom. Until then, SpongeBob it is. :)

Guy s drop it.
LE s looking for AAS distribution not looking for those who partake. TRUST ME on this, OK ? Everyones IP addy is cake to track and there s more than enough ass-oles like Boston Loyd or those guy s in the world for LE to go after...I can t believe the guy in the background is just grinning and of course frikkin textin. An IP addy where the trail leads to a storage unit w 10k s of bottles and 100k s tabs...is an agents wet dream; that s why were so strict on open source talk.

Again, it's not trouble with the law I'm concerned about. It's one thing to get in trouble personally; quite another to get your spouse in trouble because you like to participate in online public forums. When she changes career paths (crossing fingers), I'll have more freedom. Until then, SpongeBob it is. :)

Hell you dont have to prove anything to me HW...u look pretty big in ur avi, imo;-)

how he is not arrested?

Feds dont care about self use, they care about distribution. It does not appear that he is selling gear which is why hes lasted this far. Also why 90% of us on this forum that is guaranteed to be patrolled by cops dont get busted lol.

Back