Boxing

Eze

Who watched the Lewis fight tonight?

Awesome fight, shitty outcome!!

Lewis won after the 6th round because of a cut on Klitschko's left eye. He is lucky because if they fight went all 12 rounds, there would be a new HW Champ.

All three ringside judges had Klitschko winning 58-56.

Ya so he would of won, that is a nasty ass cut. I wanted to watch it.

Great fight, lewis was going to lose that fight, hopefully a rematch will take place if Lewis doesn't punk out

but also you need too look out for the boxers best interest. If he kept getting hit in the eye it would of been alot worse maybe it was the right thing to do. But he should of waited too see how bad the cut was going to get.

Yeah that cut was bad. Not just on his eyelid but he was also cut a few times below the eye and his lip was cut.

It was a very entertaining fight while it lasted and I hope there will be a rematch. Klitschko definitely impressed me and I think he deserves another shot.

I actually had the fight even 57-57 (not that my opinion matters). Believe it or not the AP and Sports Illustrated both had it 58-56 for Lewis at the time of the stoppage. I don't get that at all. They must have been watching a different fight.

Did you all see Klitchko try to kick lewis when they fell on the ground? Did you see Klitchko punchin lewis in the arm after the fight when lewis replied maybe to a rematch? Thought it was funny. I dislike lewis more than most people but i think he will train his but off and have a rematch and prob win again. Klit impressed me though. i always thought it would be the younger klitchko to take out lewis.

Maybe so. Lewis has a habit of training harder for his rematches than the first fights. And for sure he won't underestimate Klitschko like he appeared to do this time.

i fucking hate lewis. that asshole still would not give any credit to the other guy.

he was getting his ass kicked but still said he was winning. just wearing him down. what an asshole.

i wanted lewis to eat canvas so bad in the second round. he was close.

fucking asshole

SHit I missed it.........I can,t stand Lewis pompus ass !!!Who the fuck does he think he is the Queen of England..........Homo
I saw Klitchko coming up through the ranks ........I new he was going to do some damage in the top three.Too bad the fight was cut short.
Rematch?

house1 said:
i fucking hate lewis. that asshole still would not give any credit to the other guy.

he was getting his ass kicked but still said he was winning. just wearing him down. what an asshole.

i wanted lewis to eat canvas so bad in the second round. he was close.

fucking asshole

"A couple more round and I would have knocked him out ":rolleyes: Lewis under estimated him and came into the fight way out of shape.

This is what pisses me off.
- After round 3 Klitschko had a nasty cut under his eye. I thought they should have stopped the fight right then and went to the score cards for a winner.
- After Round 4 they had the cut under control. It wasn't bleeding very much at all and was not obstructing his view at all.
- After Round 5, Klitschko had a small cut about 1.5" under that same eye. Nothing bad at all.
- After Round 6 neither of the cuts were any worse that the previous rounds, but they decide to stop the fight. WTF!!!!!

I think they waited until round 6, so Lewis could keep his title. If they stopped the fight earlier, they would have had to go to the score cards and Klitschko would have won. Klitschko did not care about the cut because he knew that if they fight went the distance, we would have a new HW Champ. After the fight, Klitschko was pretty pissed because he said the cut was due to Lewis' head not punches. Lewis was out of shape, he could see all of his punches and none of the were hard.

If there is a rematch, Lewis will win because he will be in shape. This was Klitschko's only chance to knock off Lewis and he got screwed over.

Lewis was training for another fighter, up until a couple of weeks ago. I can't remember the kid's name, but he's from Canada and lost his last fight badly. Kirk something. He's 4" shorter that Klitschko (from what I hear) and probably much less of a challenge.

It's no wonder Lewis didn't take this date so seriously, I assume, up until recently. He'll probably smoke Klitschko next time, or at least give him a more competitive fight with a coherent strategy.

Back