Boyfriend and steroids. Tren too much for newbie?

Tell him that this site is a resource for him. Masteron only with no testosterone as a base is a dumb ass idea to begin with. I guarantee you he doesn't know what he is doing by what you are saying. Have him do some research and gather all this information. Good luck.

It sounds like you've done more research than he has. It would make more sense if you were the one doing the stuff. If he won't listen now...not a good indicator. It will only be more difficult to talk to him if he starts getting results.

I knew a guy who turned completely crazy on it and thought he was the toughest guy in the world... I honestly would have to say I hated him more than almost any one I had ever met and the tren caused it. He was delusional and thought he was like Michael Corleone from god father. The tren didn't actuall cause it. It was just the hair that broke the camels back so to speak!

I really hate the "roid rage" tag. It's because if an asshole uses AAS, he becomes a much bigger asshole. I see tren (AAS in general) as a vehicle to achieve goals. If you turn out to be a dick..you were a dick to begin with. Don't make us all look bad!

I really hate the "roid rage" tag. It's because if an asshole uses AAS, he becomes a much bigger asshole. I see tren (AAS in general) as a vehicle to achieve goals. If you turn out to be a dick..you were a dick to begin with. Don't make us all look bad!

I have to agree with this. It all depends on the person.

I have to agree with this. It all depends on the person.

That's why I said it was the hair that broke the camels back. Meaning that he was a dick to begin with. The tren just amplified it. And I stated at the end of the paragraph that the tren didn't actually cause it. Because I for saw this exact post if I was to state anything hinting at roid rage. I never said anything about roid rage maybe you should re-read my post more carefully. And you will get what I was saying.

Last edited:
You probably hear quite often the gf who is worried about her bf taking steroids. I've been doing some research of my own on steroids as I am concerned he wants to take Trenbolone E and this is only his second cycle in his life. At the beginning of the year he took Masteron and it didn't have the effect he wanted. Instead it made him bloated which I suggested maybe it wasn't really Masteron in that vial? Who knows with underground labs. His main reason for taking steroids is to lose the belly fat which is hardly anything. He is actually very fit and does muay thai/boxing almost every day.

So far I am a bit scared as i've spoke to him about it and sounds like he is getting the wrong information from his friends. We had an argument about it and it's silly because I told him to do proper research. Just googling the side effects isnt enough. His attitude is also poor about it he said "It works for my friend so i'll see what happens to him". I tried to explain to him that I had so many friends on the same birth control pill as me at one time and it all affected us differently (weight loss, gain, acne, clear skin). Also, aren't you meant to have some other steroid/hormones on hand to counteract the negative effects coming off cycle?

I don't have problems with him taking steroids in general actually I was giving him IM injections for Masteron. The problem I have is I am scared something could go very wrong with all his misinformation and his attitude about it! Help please what would you do in this situation?

How old are you?

I have to say you are too good for this guy and need to forget about trying to help him. You can't go to the Pub every other night and expect to loose belly fat. Being on drugs is not the answer either. He needs to grow up, realize he has a great girlfriend in front of him that would support him and help him reach his goals which many of us do not have. Stop being a kid and listening to his Bros about everything and do the research. He is setting himself up for failure and will bring you down with him in the process.

Austinite, I am 24 years old.

I appreciate all your feedback guys, you have been very helpful! Seems to me I have discovered there are different types of steroid users, responsible and irresponsible ones. It's unfortunate his social group is full of the irresponsible kind.

In general I totally agree with the concept that roid rage is a myth. However I do put a little asterisk next to tren. Not so much anymore, but when I was younger it always seemed to be around when I had a big fight with a GF lol.
It is to be respected even more so than other compounds...
And cooking his meals for him, you just get better and better hahaha

Madeleine, the guy is not going to suffer any irrepairable side effects or anything like that. he may or may noit experience the side effects mentioned here. Sexual dysfunction is common around week 4-6...and can take 4-6 weeks to subside after discontinuance. This can sometimes be prevented with an anti-prolactin drg, but sometmes not. If he is not using any testosterone, he will surely experience sexual dysfunction eventually, regardless of whether the tren directly causes it or not, as a man physiology requires DHT in order to maintain sexual functioning. DHT is a metabolite of testsoterine conversion. Gyno is possible with tren, but not very common. Tren is a horrible choice for those involved in athletics, as many guys experience a significant decrease in cardiovascular capacity when using it.

Generally spealing, the mental side effects of tren use often outweight the physical ones. If your boyfriend already has anger or self-control issues, tren is likely to exacerbate them. If he reacts in this way, it is likely that this same reaction will continue to manifest each time he uses the drug. A some have said, tren makes a dick a bigger dick. Androgens have this effect in general, but tren seems to intensify this effect more than other AAS in those who are predisposed. Some people become violent on it. This is a result of user immaturity....sub-par emotional development. Anyone who is not able to control the drugs they put in their body has no business using those drugs. They need to grow up first.

Just watch him to see how he responds. If there are no behavioral issues, that is a big plus. After hearing a little bit about the kind of person he is and the things he is involved in (this is not a judgment of charcater, as I do not know him), I have a feeling he may not be so fortunate, but you never know. If he handles it well mentally-emotionally, the evaluate the physical aspects of the drug. Foes he have to pound on yo for an hour to cym? Maybe he experiences impotence altogether. Side effects can vary when it comes to sexual dysfunction on tren. Some guys can perform, but experience significant reduced sensitivity. Other guys have erection problems ranging from moderate to severe. It is common for tren to increase libidio and functioning at first, but this often reverses itself and start to head in the other direction. Just keep an eye open. Tren effects some people in ways that no partner should have to put up with, while other side effects may not be so bothersome.

Madeleine, the guy is not going to suffer any irrepairable side effects or anything like that. He may or may not experience the side effects mentioned here. Sexual dysfunction is common around week 4-6...and can take 4-6 weeks to subside after discontinuance. This can sometimes be prevented with an anti-prolactin drug, but sometimes not. If he is not using any testosterone, he will surely experience sexual dysfunction eventually, regardless of whether the tren directly causes it or not, as a man's physiology requires DHT in order to maintain sexual functioning. DHT is a metabolite of testsoterone conversion. Gyno is possible with tren, but not very common. Tren is a horrible choice for those involved in athletics, as many guys experience a significant decrease in cardiovascular capacity when using it.

Generally spealing, the mental side effects of tren use often outweight the physical ones. If your boyfriend already has anger or self-control issues, tren is likely to exacerbate them. If he reacts in this way, it is likely that this same reaction will continue to manifest each time he uses the drug. A some have said, tren makes a dick a bigger dick. Androgens have this effect in general, but tren seems to intensify this effect more than other AAS in those who are predisposed. Some people become violent on it. This is a result of user immaturity....sub-par emotional development. Anyone who is not able to control the drugs they put in their body has no business using those drugs. They need to grow up first.

Just watch him to see how he responds. If there are no behavioral issues, that is a big plus. After hearing a little bit about the kind of person he is and the things he is involved in (this is not a judgment of character, as I do not know him), I have a feeling he may not be so fortunate, but you never know. If he handles it well mentally-emotionally, then evaluate the physical aspects of the drug. Does he have to pound on you for an hour every time you have sex just to cum? He could experience impotence altogether. Side effects can vary when it comes to sexual dysfunction on tren. Some guys can perform, but experience significantly reduced sensitivity. Other guys have erection problems ranging from moderate to severe. It is common for tren to increase libidio and functioning at first, but this often reverses itself and starts to head in the other direction. Just keep an eye open. Tren effects some people in ways that no partner should have to put up with, while other side effects may not be so bothersome. Each person is different.

Last edited:
UPDATE

He has minimal side effects so far, so he is lucky. His body temp is getting super hot at night, but no sweats. I do have to kick the blanket off the bed lol.

His muscles have grown a heap already. He still has a couple more weeks to go but has purchased a second bottle to take... I wonder if the side effects get worse the longer you are on it?

My biggest concern is it looks like he has an allergic reaction at the injection site. I am injecting his Delts now (as glutes caused some hard lumping) but the redness and itching is all over his upper arm?

tell him good luck trying to run on tren haha. his cardio will go downhill fast
He's not too bad so far but I guess it has only been 3 weeks. I just hope his mood isn't too affected as we are going away next month and because of his second bottle he still has another 7 weeks to go....

yea, what dose is he running? sorry if you answered this I just quickly skimmed thru

I been on 400mg for about 3 1/2 weeks absolutely no sides... I did have a bit of a temper the first week but that was because of life lol
now the only side ive notices is a few hairs on my chest lol
also im on 500mg of test btw

edit* also the "infection" could be a lot of things.... I have a big red swollen pec right now I injected 3ml of fluid into a virgin muscle that isn't suppose to hold that mich fluid to begin with

it also could be you are not sanitizing properly... no alc swab b4 u inject or you touch the needle or something

it could also be, the lumps on his glutes too, that your injecting too fast, be very slow. I personally take probably around 2 mins (needle in) to do my shot which is 3ml of fluid

Last edited:
Tell him that this site is a resource for him. Masteron only with no testosterone as a base is a dumb ass idea to begin with. I guarantee you he doesn't know what he is doing by what you are saying. Have him do some research and gather all this information. Good luck.

AGREED!

and when he is ready: teste for 12-14 weeks. an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and PCT THATS IT!

UPDATE

He has minimal side effects so far, so he is lucky. His body temp is getting super hot at night, but no sweats. I do have to kick the blanket off the bed lol.

His muscles have grown a heap already. He still has a couple more weeks to go but has purchased a second bottle to take... I wonder if the side effects get worse the longer you are on it?

My biggest concern is it looks like he has an allergic reaction at the injection site. I am injecting his Delts now (as glutes caused some hard lumping) but the redness and itching is all over his upper arm?

sounds like an infection/abscess he should to to ER ASAP...

If he is using tren with out test... good luck on your relationship with him. he will be a mess....

I cant believe YOU are the one doing the research.... Obviously you have a much higher IQ... He is lucky you care...

Alcohol is not a fat loss goals friend. His liver is stressed enough without adding toxics . Finally your a great gal with a selfish idiot.

Back