brand new ... before pics going to keep updating ya

Haha I get where you're coming from... Uh kinda. But there's an issue with your logic. Once your natty system gets shutdown by the dbol/winny no amount of test boosting supplement is going to help. What's 0x100? That's right you can't boost what doesn't exist.
If you're just determined to do this, damned the consequence or advice anyone else is giving you, at least start from the beginning and read all the stickies on how to cycle properly. THEN we can circle back and talk about your plan.

Or do the dbol, for 4-6 weeks, bloat up with water weight, lose your dick for a while and when all is said and done, you will end up right where you are now plus maybe a few pounds. But my guess is since you haven't learned how to eat correctly to gain and maintain solid weight, you'll end up spinning your wheels for nothing.

Ocdude I am very greatful for your advice even tho it went what I wanted to hear, I hope one day some book or magazine publisher reads your helpful advice and offers you a job giving advice ( even if you don't want that kinda job ) I will keep taking Winstrol (winny) 15mg ed wk1 then 20wk2 then 25wk3 etc for a 6 week cycle I hope to stack it with dbol in a few days ...... I will look into taking test e ( the needles ) hope my supplier got some, in the mean time I will purchase some test pills to increase my test levels so I don't hit rock bottom,

We're here to help, even if it isn't what you wanted to hear... Hopefully you can come back afterwards and share some insight from your own experience! Best of luck to you.

Oh and I'd suggest running your calories in the 3000+ range if you actually want to gain.

What's ur training look like. And ur diet. I haven't seen u answer these questions

I eat apx 2500 a day for a guy my build its a lot!
I have never been overweight

My training consists of
25x4 sets each arm curls (dumbells)
25x4 sets hammer curls

APX 5 days a week

At 14kg dumbbells (I only use one dumbbell)

And a good few reps stomach crunches

I'm currently 9.5 stone
Added a stone since the dark side

Last edited:
Was on dbol and whinny for 4 weeks, then test 300 for 5 weeks and now on supertest 500 for 5 more weeks then 2 weeks after its PCP time

LMAO from Winstrol (winny) to sherm?

After your PCT stop taking any steroids. Keep eating as much as you can, and work all the muscles in your body. You are only working arms, you need to work the rest of your body to gain any decent amount of weight, and to look proportionate. There are many good routines in the stickies of the training forum, pick one and stick to it for a couple months. You don't need steroids to gain weight or muscle at your current state.

Also, using the same weight dumbell all the time, your body will get used to it. You need to increase the weight often. I almost think you are joking but you put pictures up for months so I'm trying to help you.

I eat apx 2500 a day for a guy my build its a lot!
I have never been overweight

My training consists of
25x4 sets each arm curls (dumbells)
25x4 sets hammer curls

APX 5 days a week

At 14kg dumbbells (I only use one dumbbell)

And a good few reps stomach crunches

I'm currently 9.5 stone
Added a stone since the dark side

ummm

So what is APX?

Back