Brewing NPP, etc update.

pineapple

*Made NPP at 160mg/ml, could have gone to 200mg/ml. No pain what so ever. Will definately go higher next time. Will give an update on my other brewings.
*Made TPP or Testosterone Phenylpropionate at 190mg/ml, no pain either.
*Made ND at 350mg/ml, which is always painless. Will make 500mg/ml next time around.
*Tren Hex at 100mg/ml, don't really need any higher than that.
*Masteron at 250mg/ml, expensive shit. Hope I like it.
*2ba20bb and grapeseed oil over the stove on low heat 'til there are no flakes floating around. 1 Watman lasts 100ml.

* Test Enanthate at 400mg/ml, also painless.
*Test Prop, Tren Ace, Bold Prop. 240mg/ml mix. 50/50 EO & Oil, less BB and BA. -Painful. Felt pain as soon as I shot. Couldnt walk for two good days, swelling in the leg, going away. A great mix but will reduce to 120 and see how that goes.

Last edited:
Bro on NPP

At that dose, what is your formula? NPP is basically like Test Prop when converting. I would love to here.

I am not a big fan of any Nandrolones short or long ester. but you have my interest in your formula. when you get a chance can you break it down.

thanks in advance

Original post by Pineapple
*2ba20bb and grapeseed oil over the stove on low heat 'til there are no flakes floating around.

Maybe thats his formula? Solving NPP gives me a hard time, Ive tried several times at 200mg, now Im down to 150mg, maybe this time it is not crushing...

Last edited:
I'm assuming the masteron is the enanthate ester as 250mg/ml for prop without EO is virtually impossible.

Hey bro,

so you are are saying EO is the Key to getting a short ester such as NPP higher then 100MG per ml?

The top lock said:
Hey bro,

so you are are saying EO is the Key to getting a short ester such as NPP higher then 100MG per ml?
It's one of the ways and probably the easiest. One could use a strong solvent like guaiacol or benzyl salicylate but I prefer to just use EO as the carrier oil instead. This makes the following possible: NPP 200mg/ml, TProp 200mg/ml, Tren Ace 200mg/ml, Mast Prop 200mg/ml.

DocJ said:
It's one of the ways and probably the easiest. One could use a strong solvent like guaiacol or benzyl salicylate but I prefer to just use EO as the carrier oil instead. This makes the following possible: NPP 200mg/ml, TProp 200mg/ml, Tren Ace 200mg/ml, Mast Prop 200mg/ml.

Hey Doc at those doses on those products how do you feel when using them?

The top lock said:
Hey Doc at those doses on those products how do you feel when using them?
If you're asking about inject site discomfort then there's very little. This is obviously dose dependent, 600mg of a prop ester is going to be sore no matter what you make it with but anything 500mg or less and it's virtually painless.

Something interesting happend. I accidentally dropped one of my NPP 160mg/ml bottles and it fell onto the carpet and bounced around a bit, then I looked and saw a few cristals floating around. It was odd because it was fine before I dropped it, cause I was looking at it before it happend.

pineapple said:
Something interesting happend. I accidentally dropped one of my NPP 160mg/ml bottles and it fell onto the carpet and bounced around a bit, then I looked and saw a few cristals floating around. It was odd because it was fine before I dropped it, cause I was looking at it before it happend.
The crystals didn't just all of a sudden appear. They were probably on the bottom of the vial and got dislodged when the vial fell.

Lucky for you the vials fell onto the carpet. I dropped a box with two vials (bac water+hCG) on hard woods and the vials didn't fare well.

Doc

DocJ said:
If you're asking about inject site discomfort then there's very little. This is obviously dose dependent, 600mg of a prop ester is going to be sore no matter what you make it with but anything 500mg or less and it's virtually painless.

What I mean is you over all feeling of well being, are you getting over heated, do you feel sick in anyway, or do you have that good feeling of well being when you are on such a high dose?

The top lock said:
What I mean is you over all feeling of well being, are you getting over heated, do you feel sick in anyway, or do you have that good feeling of well being when you are on such a high dose?
High dose or high concentration?

He was concentrating his stuff pretty high for short ester stuff, but he wasn't mentioning his actual real dosage. But I'm guessing that you are probably asking about dosage?

Just curious.

mranak said:
The crystals didn't just all of a sudden appear. They were probably on the bottom of the vial and got dislodged when the vial fell.

Lucky for you the vials fell onto the carpet. I dropped a box with two vials (bac water+hCG) on hard woods and the vials didn't fare well.
Yeah you're right. I looked and two other bottles had a couple of crystals. Nothing too bad tho. The TPP is holding very well tho compared to NPP. Even at a higher dose.

The top lock said:
I feel the same no matter what I'm using or at what dose it is.

I felt fine on everything...no different than using 50mg/ml concentration. Just less injection volume.

Back