British Dispensary DBol 5mg - which are fake?

csajhr

My local source recently became unavailable, so I started looking on-line and found a couple of sources that have been praised as legitimate on many forums, so I decided to give them a try.

Not wanting to get burned, I only ordered a small amount of thai dbol, which is probably the most counterfeited pill in steroid history to see if they were legit. One order came in, and it was a 50/50 mix of two kinds of pills:

1. Hard, chalky, a little too dark pink imo.
2. Smooth, glossy, even darker, and somewhat mixed consistency.

For fake examination/tests:
Neither have the snake/arrow imprint as well struck I would expect.
Both pills break into chunks when cut, but the insides of the glossy ones crumble once the glossy outer surface it breached.
Both pills taste extremely bitter when chewed.

Honestly, in this day and age, I no longer trust any of the tests. I'm sure all aspects of the original pills have been duplicated in fakes at this point. The only important test is in the usage. I tried taking these @ 40mg/day for a week. I tried taking a mix of both, and only taking each type separately. After 1 week:

1. Little weight gain.
2. No water retention.
3. Little or no "pump" while working out.
4. Minor strength gains (placebo/mental?).

At this point, I suspect them all of being fake, but has anyone seen anything like this before and suspect them to be real? I just want to be sure before I set out to sully the name of a "respected" source.

Thanks!

My local source recently became unavailable, so I started looking on-line and found a couple of sources that have been praised as legitimate on many forums, so I decided to give them a try.

Not wanting to get burned, I only ordered a small amount of thai dbol, which is probably the most counterfeited pill in steroid history to see if they were legit. One order came in, and it was a 50/50 mix of two kinds of pills:

1. Hard, chalky, a little too dark pink imo.
2. Smooth, glossy, even darker, and somewhat mixed consistency.

For fake examination/tests:
Neither have the snake/arrow imprint as well struck I would expect.
Both pills break into chunks when cut, but the insides of the glossy ones crumble once the glossy outer surface it breached.
Both pills taste extremely bitter when chewed.

Honestly, in this day and age, I no longer trust any of the tests. I'm sure all aspects of the original pills have been duplicated in fakes at this point. The only important test is in the usage. I tried taking these @ 40mg/day for a week. I tried taking a mix of both, and only taking each type separately. After 1 week:

1. Little weight gain.
2. No water retention.
3. Little or no "pump" while working out.
4. Minor strength gains (placebo/mental?).

At this point, I suspect them all of being fake, but has anyone seen anything like this before and suspect them to be real? I just want to be sure before I set out to sully the name of a "respected" source.

Thanks!

Damn, that looks way fake!

Back