british dispensary

jimjon

Have any of you guys ever seen BD dbols in a sealed plastic bag? I am switching my supplier and the new guy doesn't have them out of a bottle, just the clear bag with a pack of silca gel inside. The tabs look real to me, just never seen that packaging.
thanks

umm. if i am on your place i will not take it. I can take a plastic bag and put in there pils of andols and say it is D-BoL of 10mg and sell it 2 you.
How do they look?Red??

no, you can put in 5 mg pills and tell me they are dbol and I will ask some questions and decide whether I want to take it or not. It's not like I have never seen a dbol pill before. I was just asking about the packaging, thats all.
How do they look?Red??
there is a distinct difference between the real and the fakes, they are not just red....
If you are just going to be a smart ass to a legit question then don't even reply, I can barely understand your broken english anyways...

I've never seem BD Dbol in a bag. In a white tub/ container with a little plastic bag inside...yes.

Me myself, I'd leave them alone and go back to your old supplier.

if you know your new guy ...i see no worries using his gear in a sealed bag...... ored a small amount and test him out b4 you go big time with him...

jimjon said:
Have any of you guys ever seen BD dbols in a sealed plastic bag? I am switching my supplier and the new guy doesn't have them out of a bottle, just the clear bag with a pack of silca gel inside. The tabs look real to me, just never seen that packaging.
thanks

Yes. I have seen it before bro, you have British Dragon D-bols and they are legit, don't worry!

Yes if you go on BD;s web site they show it availbe now in bags instead of tubs. Also he might have had a large amount and decided to split them up into smaller bags to sell. If you know what they look like then you have nothing to worry about.

BoneKiller said:
umm. if i am on your place i will not take it. I can take a plastic bag and put in there pils of andols and say it is D-BoL of 10mg and sell it 2 you.
How do they look?Red??
i wish like hell someone would give me anadrol for D-bol price

I have also recieved my dbol the same way. I think British Dispensary seals 1000 in a bag with silica, then puts them in a tub. They just ship it in the bag to make it easier to get thru customs.

MotownMuscle said:
I have also recieved my dbol the same way. I think British Dispensary seals 1000 in a bag with silica, then puts them in a tub. They just ship it in the bag to make it easier to get thru customs.

that is correct.ive got 2000 i got the tubs with mine though but some sources will remove tub for convenience

Back