British Dragon.EU 50mg Anavar

Harrison21

Basically I bought some 50mg Anavar the other day after asking for some Prochem stuff he came back with British Dragon, I've attached a picture which isn't the best but I've also entered the code on the site and its come back legit....

The thing is I've heard mixed reviews and want to know if anyone has tried these? I've heard all sorts like they are just bashed with Winstrol (winny), T-bol and low amounts of Anavar (var)? Then I've heard that the prochem 50mg anavars do a good job?

The tablets are yellow with 50 on on side and a slit in the middle on the other side, does anyone have any info on these please? Thanks!

Just got the same ones. Taking 50mg a day now, just started, but haven't been hearing good things about them. Gonna stay away from British dragon.eu from now on. I seriously believe they are fake

Never came across Br Dragon. is it good?
The only var I am using is by vermodje. Truly decent products. :p

Basically I bought some 50mg Anavar the other day after asking for some Prochem stuff he came back with British Dragon, I've attached a picture which isn't the best but I've also entered the code on the site and its come back legit....

The thing is I've heard mixed reviews and want to know if anyone has tried these? I've heard all sorts like they are just bashed with Winstrol (winny), T-bol and low amounts of Anavar (var)? Then I've heard that the prochem 50mg anavars do a good job?

The tablets are yellow with 50 on on side and a slit in the middle on the other side, does anyone have any info on these please? Thanks![/QUOTE

I have the same, did they work in the end? Cheers

From what I know British Dragon used to be "The shit". They were busted, and the main guy who made everything does it on his own now. I have a friend that has a direct connect to that guy and his stuff is supposedly EXTREMELY high quality, but he's not using the British Dragon name. My friend said just the Tren alone comparative to other Tren he's used is leaps and bound better. His blood pressure barely rises from using it, heart rate stays steady, very few sides. I saw the email from the guy describing how he makes it comparing it to a well made aged scotch vs. bottom shelf scotch.

Hi havasu, the anavar what I got is the same as the one in the picture but the tablets are solid. Like you can't even break them in half?? It's so starange

Hi havasu, the anavar what I got is the same as the one in the picture but the tablets are solid. Like you can't even break them in half?? It's so starange

The guy I know of doesn't make the Anavar he resells right now. The one's he carries are 100mg capsules with powder inside. Again, I don't know if someone else is out there that was a part of that group that is using the British Dragon name, or not.

vermodje var is good?i have access to it but i am sketchy on them because of bad reviews,but i have only heard good about bd.even the fake bd is good.so i have heard.

Does sound like same guy i hate the Internet. Its better to just pretend your ugl source has a top notch science lab and wears protective clothing and masks, thats what i do

Back