Broke my second bottle of Test-E on first cycle...thoughts

cheroxy

I'm doing my first ever cycle. I'm 37, 6'3" tall, have been lifting 2 years regularly, weight 204 to start. As a first timer I wanted to start low and see how my body responded at my "old" age. Here was my plan:

-Test E 500mg every week for 12 weeks
-0.25 mg Arimidex (anastrozole) ED through cycle
-1.25 mg finasteride through cycle
-300mg clomid for one day, then 50 mg per day for 4 weeks beginning 2 weeks after last injection

I had my stuff out last night to start week 7 having just finished my first bottle. I have four kids and the doorbell rang after getting all my stuff out on the counter. One of my kids got into my bathroom and knocked the bottle onto the tile floor and broke it. I came up to find it chipped just enough to let it leak out while I was gone and its spread out all over the floor.

So, what do I do considering it will take at least 2 weeks to get more test? Consider it a wrap at 6 weeks, wait 6 more and start again with better childproofing?

Idk who you're supplier is but some can expedite, if you get my drift. Can't talk delivery times etc on here... Maybe look into an order like right now and have it expedited. You may be able to get it with just a small lull.

And don't bother blasting that Clomid at 300mg for the first day of pct. Not necessary in my opinion but others may chime in and disagree.

At 37 and your first time i'd seriously consider hcg on cycle. Cheap and effective

That's why it's always smart to have an extra vial. Can't predict something like breaking a vial.

If you can get a replacement within ~10 days I would just carry on, you might feel a bit crappy towards then end but you'll be fine

And don't bother blasting that Clomid at 300mg for the first day of pct. Not necessary in my opinion but others may chime in and disagree.

At 37 and your first time i'd seriously consider hcg on cycle. Cheap and effective

Thanks for the clomid advice, I looked that up and you were right.

I do have a question though on the hcg on cycle. There are a billion posts that slightly mention hcg. Any advice on how to do that on my cycle?

My product is on the way. It looks like as long as I'm not near 12 weeks off then I should be ok and not need to PCT while waiting? Anyone have thoughts on that time table?

Thanks for the clomid advice, I looked that up and you were right.

I do have a question though on the hcg on cycle. There are a billion posts that slightly mention hcg. Any advice on how to do that on my cycle?

Yep, 300mg of clomid is completely unneccesary.
HCG should be run from beginning of cycle right up til PCT.. 500uis weekly split into two equal shots of 250uis, say monday and thursdays.

I would say you'd be fine for 12 days between injection.. How far into your cycle are you? You could also use the PCT calculator and see exactly how soon your levels will hit rock bottom.

BTW...If you haven't been running hcg and decide you want to, it's not too late to start.

Adding in 200-300iu E3D or E5D even for the remainder of your cycle, until about 1 week before PCT can make recovery go a bit smoother.

Some people on here even advocate running HCG for longer than that, post-cycle and I believe that involves delaying PCT drugs a bit...I'm actually curious about this myself, CALLING DET-OAK

Yesterday I was 2 weeks since last pin. The PCT Calc I did said I should start my PCT on week 3 since I took Test E. So, if my bottle arrives before then I think I'll continue with cycle and finish the last half.

pct.befit4free.net/index.php

Back