broke up with my girlfriend a bit over a month ago, ran into her yesterday and...

SoHo

[gill]
2 years on and off (mainly due to me being a dick who "never wanted her" but was in love with her), then 9 months of a real relationship. my first REAL girlfriend. i'm 23 she is 22.

a month and a half before we broke up officially it felt like a downward spiral. lately she was always getting mad at me for EVERYTHING and i didnt know why so i had to bring it up. then we agreed we should both take a few days and think. she said shes in a very confusing time in her life regarding her career path and going abroad to get her masters and hates her job and might move home to her parents, also said the birth control she takes is driving her crazy... she freaked out. i told her im here for her no matter what.

i took these days to think, and i wanted her back. so i went to her house and she laid it on me. she was done. she was decided. breakup sex, crying, the long affectionate hug, the whole nine... and then i was out the door. the next day we met up and hung out as if nothing happened. then that night (new years) we went out, i got so drunk i basically told her EVERYTHING she does that bothers me and called her ungrateful.

the next day she calls me to talk. i go to her house, and she said shes really done this time. i tried to convince her but it was like talking to a wall. so i walked away. we ended things off on good terms.

5 days later i go out, get wasted, lose my keys and decide to call her and ask if i can sleep over (she lives down the block). so i show up wasted, i didnt try to fuck her even, i just wanted to hold her and she was completely reciprocating... then we woke up

ok so now its really really over, and i see her at the gym like 2-3 weeks later. we just kept glancing at each other for a split second. no words were exchanged. most of my faces were pretty nasty cause i was lifting in the zone lol she probably thought i hated her.

then last night, there i was.. waiting for the bus with a bunch of beer on my way to a super bowl party. i look to my left, and there she was.

we both had big smiles on our faces, said hey gave each other a kiss on the cheek and a hug. blah blah whats up, "look at my new pants i just got i just went shopping". then the bus came. literally 60 seconds of interaction. she was like oh uh.... i'll see you later i guess.

that morning i had to text her. i just told her "how great it was seeing one another and it wasnt awkward and completely calm, just the way we wanted it to be and the way i want for it to continue". she replies, and replies and replies with smiley faces saying how she agrees and hopes it stays this way and "hopes things like last night will continue to happen".

she went on to ask me how my night was, and told me to say hi to her next time i see her in the gym, and asked me if she looks different. we continued to text for a little bit sharing our old jokes and things like that .. and then that was it, enjoy your day.

my question here to you guys is.... does it seem like i still have a shot? i mean should i text her again in a few days or next time i run into her ask to go for a beer or something? i love this girl to death and i dont know why, but i just do. and she knows that. even if i dont have a shot and its not a date, i would still very much like to just sit and have lunch with her even just to catch up. advice?

Last edited:
I only read the last paragraph.
Chicks love confidence and hate desperation.
Put her out of your mind and do your own thing.
She'll come back or she won't, but she'll be more likely to come back if your not persuing her like a lost puppy.

Move on if she wanted to be with you she would you showed weakness so your fucked. Dont make the same mistake i did and waste several years back and forth, she will use you date and fuck other men and use tou as a crutch when she is hurt. I missed out on alot of shit and brike alot of hearts always trying to fix something that wasnt real.

When its done its done bro dont waste ur time ur better of starting fresh with a hotter piece of ass thats more on your level you will thank yourself

Took me 30 something years to fimd the right one. When you find one that can laugh with you all day and walk aroumd target with no money and have a great time, shes the one.

Took me 30 something years to fimd the right one. When you find one that can laugh with you all day and walk aroumd target with no money and have a great time, shes the one.

And give up that ass on demand and go as hard as you do in the gym yea good shit right there

Move on if she wanted to be with you she would you showed weakness so your fucked. Dont make the same mistake i did and waste several years back and forth, she will use you date and fuck other men and use tou as a crutch when she is hurt. I missed out on alot of shit and brike alot of hearts always trying to fix something that wasnt real.
im sorry to heart that, but this was most definitely real. she was the one chasing after me for those 2 years begging me to hang out. i've learned a lot about myself, having it be my first real relationship, and that is sometimes it's good to show vulnerability. maybe you mistook that for me showing her weakness.

i remember when we first started really dating she introduced me to all of her friends and i was at the bar talking with one of her gay dude friends. i remember he said "congrats bro. i love your girlfriend so much, we've been best friends for over 5 years... but she is crazy and so are all of her friends".

her friends are all single, never had boyfriends (but they're hot) and i swear when im around them i feel like im around a group of middle school girls going thru puberty. they are so cliquey its disgusting its like they are still stuck in their college bubble even though they graduated 2 years ago almost. but i got the good part of the package. the argentinian who speaks with a cute accent, has never done any drugs in her life, and to top it all of, has got a daddy doctor and a mama lawyer.

she just hated the fact that i was aggressive and short fused. i always found SOMETHING she did that pissed me off. she would never fucking contribute anything to our relationship from any aspect apart from love and affection. how about buying me those fuckin shoes i wanted when you get your paycheck like how i used to buy you random gifts and take you on amazing dates and road trips.

her brother in law told me, after we broke up, that the family was so supportive of our relationship because she is a very tough person to be with. its either her way, or feel her almighty wrath. he said the family just agrees with everything she does just to not get her angry.

sorry for the rant but i needed to get it out. but after writing all of it out like that, fuck that. what kind of man can live with no blowjobs ever (i can count on one hand), or anal.. ever, or even sex on her period. we fucked in the shower once on her period when we were wasted. and even if shes on her period and she KNOWS im horny because of that arm in my pants, she wouldnt even help me out by doing SOMETHING. she never contributed anything into the relationship to make it stronger

that being said.. i still love her and will always care for her but fuck that i need to move on. what kind of

My girl licks my butt
a buddy of mine found him a girl that does that on a regular basis and hes always telling me I NEED to get a girl who does that. i'm good though.. i'll be happy with some good head, thanks.

I'll tell ya it's a very uncomfortable and vulnerable position to be in, unless completely shitfaced its not for me lol

Back