broken vial of test E ? please help

Machine15

hi guys i'm on my second cycle of Test E 500mg/week 12 weeks and i went to take the cap off of my second vial and now the top of the vial (the metal part) is loose. the rubber is still in tact. is it safe to use ? thanks some help would mean a lot.

Keep it clean and G2G. I have broken tops before , bumped it over and spilled some. I just ran what was still in the vial.

Keep it clean and G2G. I have broken tops before , bumped it over and spilled some. I just ran what was still in the vial.

thank you sir. the top metal part is loose and shakey theres nothing leaking or anything. rubber part is still in place but i never encountered this before so i'm scared as shit lol

any update on your cycle?

the cycle is going great. progressing daily. about 6.5 weeks in. for my first cycle i did a nolva only pct and it was fine but this time i'm going to add Clomid to my pct for the first time so i'm hoping i don't get any bad side effects from it.. nervous.

the cycle is going great. progressing daily. about 6.5 weeks in. for my first cycle i did a nolva only pct and it was fine but this time i'm going to add Clomid to my pct for the first time so i'm hoping i don't get any bad side effects from it.. nervous.

any sides? when do you start pct?

Back