bromocriptine or cabergoline?

T

tren100

i think i have proclatin prob i have a small lump under my nipple caused by a tren/prop cycle i did a while back and clear liquid comes out when i squeeze it what works better bromocriptine or cabergoline? thanks any advice wouldb e awsome!!

Mass amounts of Vit B6 might work without all the trouble of having to try and get your hands on the above 2.

when u say mass amounts how much are we talking 1000mgs aday ?

Dont go too crazy with the B6.
Toxic at high doses.......main one is peripheral neuropathy. And 1000mg a day would definately be way too high of a dose!

Some Sx's of peripheral neuropathy are numbness, tingling, muscle weakness, burning pain, muscle wasting, paralysis

B6 will work for alot, but like durabol said at high dosages there could be some serious probs. If you decide to use the B6 and start to get any of they symptoms described, stop usage IMMEDIATELY!

Dostinex at .5mg E4D will work wonderfully. I've used bromo at 1mg ED before while using Deca and had nausea ED while taking it. The Dostinex does not have this effect on me at all. I've been using it on my current cycle of TP/TA, as I'm very sensitive to progestinic gyno symptoms.

Even taking Nolva/l-dex during my cycle to keep estrogen levels low, I start to get juicy nips. Good luck to you!

Back