Built to Survive

yeah i read it. My bro had it. If your looking for hard core juice info you wont find it there. The book really is for people with aids that want to regain there strenght and not like Anabolics2002 where it talks about gaining streght and power. So unless you got a wasting disease then I wouldnt get it.

I wouldn't mind looking through it. HIV Wasting and anti-aging research seem to share a lot, they're both about retarding one or more processes going on in your body to stay healthier (alive) longer. Long term Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) (Test & HGH), certain amino acids, etc. And since the therapies tend to reduce body fat and wrinkles, count me in :)

Well I do have HIV and I want to start a cycle soon. Allthough i'm wondering if the the doses that are suggested in the book are enough.

Well for the moderate - w 1&2 100mg w 3 thru 10 200mg w 11&10 100mg and 13&14 off then on 15 begin refraction Arimidex etc. Is that kinda weak? I'm 5'3" 152lbs. I used to be a good 156lbs till I got sick. I got a good build right now but I want to build more lean weight and strength. With the shape I was in and the weight I had on is what kept me alive, like I said I was a solid 156lbs and in less than probally two weeks I went down to 113!

Last edited:
Good luck bro, glad to see you're taking steps to stay healthy. I had *no* idea that one's body weight could drop so dramatically so quickly.

Have you checked out the HIV and Anabloics board at Elite Fitness? http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/ Doesn't seem to get much traffic, but has lots of stuff that may show up in a search or if you page through it. The mod over there always recommends Built To Survive.

MtnMedic said:
Well I do have HIV and I want to start a cycle soon. Allthough i'm wondering if the the doses that are suggested in the book are enough.
The doses on the book are low but shares allot of information about other drugs for weight gain like megace. It is not a real streriod book. It is a book on how to survie with aids using anabolic steroids. In your case bro I really think I would recomend it. allot of helpful info for your illness. There should be more books about this subject. So it would get rid of that dark cloud thats surrounding steroids.

Back