Bulging stomach of pro body builders?

Yes, HGH can cause your organs to increase in size. But I believe you can avoid it at low doses, I'm not 100% sure though.

Most people agree that its a combination of HGH and the RIDICULOUS amount of food that they ingest everyday. At the quantities that they eat, it'd be hard for anyone's stomach not be look prego

Lots of bb hold fat on their stomach for an spring like effect to push off better with dead lifts. But if it has a six pack its gh gut.

Read that in an old MandF. Lifter ate 2 pizza a night to get a belly cause it helped the lift by squishing that gut in and letting him explode up.

My research turned up that this is caused by prolonged use and high (+10 iu GH) doses of HGH & insulin...I have not found any valid information linking this to reasonable doses of HGH alone.

lol, you guys are to funny... bodybuilders have "guts" to help with deadlifts? First of all you're referring to powerlifters, not bodybuilders.

If you guys really want to know the answer, start by looking up the word "visceral fat"...because that's what it is, not enlarged organs ;)

Why would slin be the cause of the "gut"? Not saying you're wrong, just curious your reasoning. Slin essentially just "rams" nutrients into the muscles, why would that cause a gut?(beyond it being really easy to get fat on slin)

lol, you guys are to funny... bodybuilders have "guts" to help with deadlifts? First of all you're referring to powerlifters, not bodybuilders.

If you guys really want to know the answer, start by looking up the word "visceral fat"...because that's what it is, not enlarged organs ;)

Well I be damned, did not know this.

Insulin causes storage of viseral fat (fat stored beneath muscle surrounding organs. Also there is some truth to the enlarged organs as igf recepetors are most highly concentrated in the gut.

I work close with a lot of bodybuilders both pros and soon to bes, hgh def contributes to the matter but it is basically the food. once they stop, retire or in Victors M case go to prison then the bulge disappears. I know guys who dont do hgh and still have the bulge.

this guy is right on the money...

RIDICULOUS amount of food that they ingest everyday..

im starting to get it and its not tho GH ...its all the shit i eat...

it dont matter how clean you eat if you eat over what you should every day then your going to get a fatish gut :)

food go into the gut till its shit out.

have a nice day

this guy is right on the money...

RIDICULOUS amount of food that they ingest everyday..

im starting to get it and its not tho GH ...its all the shit i eat...

it dont matter how clean you eat if you eat over what you should every day then your going to get a fatish gut :)

food go into the gut till its shit out.

have a nice day
Its not a ''fatish" gut when your 260lbs at 5% bodyfat

It is not GH gut. It's from all the food they eat which stretches out their stomachs and intestines. It happens to a lesser degree to me. I do not take GH. When I stop eating like a fuckin horse the gut goes away.

It is not GH gut. It's from all the food they eat which stretches out their stomachs and intestines. It happens to a lesser degree to me. I do not take GH. When I stop eating like a fuckin horse the gut goes away.

Definitely disagree. Imo it has to do with food, but come on, you think most national level bodybuilders and the rest of the gym rat type guys don't also eat alot? The main difference is the high doses of hgh and insulin....If you believe all the top bodybuilders got big guts from eating so much, then you're really being naive. Its kind of like believing that all the top bodybuilders got that big from just cell-tech and hardwork....and not also rediculous amounts of anabolic steroids. The top bodybuilders from 1990 and before also ate alot, and we did not see this amount of distention.....hmmm wonder why? If it was all just from lots of food I think we'd be seeing more subcutaneous fat than visceral fat which is not the case, and is another indication of high gh use.

Last edited:
Back