Bulk on cut off cycle?????

PilaS

Hi guys.in no much time i will start my first cycle of test e 12 weeks and i readed that 3j recommends do 500 kcal surplus and add 150 kcal each week.and pn pct add 200 kcal to the last kcal intake.but doing this will not put much bodyfat?isnt better start 500 surplus and add like 150 - 200 when no gain weight each week?

******REMOVED LINK TO SPAM RIDDEN SITE FIND ANOTHER WAY TO SHOW YOUR PICS PLEASE***** this is my body atm i think i am,around 13% bodyfat.i was,cuting from 17 to 13 now.should i get lower bodyfat better ?

My idea was.get low bodyfay do,lean,cycle bulk.then only do,cycles,for bulk and then i will,be on low bodyfat ever.or,ifi. Won very low bodyfat.wait months after pct and then cut very slow ofcycle with 150 deficit.

What so you guys,think?should i reach low bodyfat for better result when finish the cycle and maintain,the low bodyfat?i make estrict diet from the start of gym 1 year ago and,i,count,all macros and all

Thanks and greetings

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Ology.

Dude you are no where ready to do a cycle. Looking at your pics you might be what 160lbs ? Pay your dues in the gym for the next couple of years and get a better grip on your diet and training.

Welcome to Ology.

Dude you are no where ready to do a cycle. Looking at your pics you might be what 160lbs ? Pay your dues in the gym for the next couple of years and get a better grip on your diet and training.

i cuted for quit some bf i am 190 lbs now...and i make and count all macros...

You definitely don't look 190 unless you are like 6'5.

But your pic don't lie and you are no where close to tap out on your genetic max yet. Stay natty and build the proper foundation before thinking of doing a cycle.

Back