Bulking compounds!!!???

bishopone1

Hey guys just got a quick question i have always loved test deca for a good bulk cycle but im just wondering what other compounds yall like and have used for bulking. I would just like to mix it up lol same old cycles get old but hell if it works it works. Thanks in advance!

bulking really depends on your diet.
Some are a little favored towards certain compounds

test/dbol/deca seems to be everyones favorite
What about adding another compound like EQ?
That's what I'm trying for this winters bulk

I have but it was a long time ago. Also you hit deca and eq togeather? do they not do the same thing? Just a lil less water and not quite as strong?

EQ is pretty weak, read up on it
Im gonna run
600-800 test
400 deca
400 EQ to start maybe bump it to 600

You might want to look at Sustanon + Deca + Dbol... That's the cats ass for bulking IMO.

Yup, You would need to have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand for that one... I like Aromasin.
The Sustanon (sust) is an eod injection as well so you might want to run it that way rather than 2x week to take advantage of the prop. Over all it's very good bulk cycle... at least I like it : )

It's a big cycle as well... I wouldn't consider running this one for less than 18 weeks... Maybe throw some Masteron in there for the final 8 weeks to lean out a bit ;)

Just a note that deca is a very easy compound to work with but it can cause problem for those who are gyno sensitive... A DA like Caber is also an asset on this cycle.

Last edited:
Back