Bulking cycle (Test E, Deca, Tren E, Eq, gh and slin)

simofit

Hello guys i wanna share with you my next cycle, starting in 2 months:

height 1,79 m
weight 95 kg (209 lbs)
Bf 17%

6000 kcal diet
5 days training per week

1-4: Anadrol 100 mg ED
1-10: Test E 1g/week
1-10: Deca 1g/week
1-10: Equipoise 1 g/week (Front Load 2,7 g)
1-10: Tren E 500 mg/week
1-10: Chinese Hgh 10 ui ED (training days)
1-10 : Fast acting Slin 10 ui before every meal and preworkout (training days)

That’s fucking insane...

Excuse my language...

But good god that’s a lot of gear. Can’t tell if you’re trolling or serious.

Hello guys i wanna share with you my next cycle, starting in 2 months:

height 1,79 m
weight 95 kg (209 lbs)
Bf 17%

6000 kcal diet
5 days training per week

1-4: Anadrol 100 mg ED
1-10: Test E 1g/week
1-10: Deca 1g/week
1-10: Equipoise 1 g/week (Front Load 2,7 g)
1-10: Tren E 500 mg/week
1-10: Chinese Hgh 10 ui ED (training days)
1-10 : Fast acting Slin 10 ui before every meal and preworkout (training days)
so its 1000mg of test E per week? I suck at converting from what we use here in milligrams. That is a very high dosage. and 1000mg of Deca as well. How about some HCG for the boys? and why anadrol?
I see no mention of an artificial inhibitor, aromasin, arimidex? What about bloodworks?
What does your pct look like? diet, training? lifestyle?
Following to see how this cycle goes!

Last edited:
Yes, your calculation is correct. 1000mg of test, deca, eq, and half a gram of tren every week. Plus 2.7g (2700mg) of eq during the front load...

That’s an insane cycle and unnecessary imo. You could cut this cycle in half in terms of dosage and drugs used and it would still be a bit extreme imo.

My initial thoughts are you should probably get your diet in check considering you’re 17% bf atm. Diet and training should be on point before gear.

How old are you? How many previous cycles have you done? What AIs are you running alongside the gear. Any history of high blood pressure, stroke, heart attack, etc?

Are you doing this to prep for a contest? What are your goals?

1000mg of Deca per week? can you say, "Deca Dick"? Get ready for a bitchy/nagging/pmsing wife/Gf due to the fact that mr. Winky wont get up and play. My theory is that the nandrolone competes with Testosterone to bind with the 5-alpha reductase enzyme Perhaps irreversibly, which would explain the extended period of time it takes to recover from Nandrolone use.
If it was me and depending on my cycle number, I would cut your entire cycle dosages in half and focus more on diet and training and try to get your bf% down a bit more so you dont have out of control E2 issues during your cycle as you desperately try to dial into your Ai (aromasin is my fav) .:naughty:
cycle number? age?

p.s. youll also save yourself a shitload of cash.

Last edited:
Age 22
Cycles 2
First Test E Dbol Tren
Second Sust Deca Eq Slin Dbol

For hcg 2x500 ui per week
For AI on hand only, my E2 donc get high that much, i was on 1500 mg of Sust on my second cycle with no need for AI
On hand i have Adex, Nolva and Letro but i***8217;ve never used them, as i don***8217;t have too high E2 and no gyno.

I didn***8217;t get Deca dick while running 700 mg of Deca the cycle before, no need for caber or prami as my prolactine don***8217;t get that higher, and i avoid this drugs as they lower the igf1 and natural growth hormone.

For bloodwork i do them every 5 weeks, sometimes my cholestrol get a bit higher during cycle, but it come back to range after cycle during the cruise on 250 mg of Test per week.

For Diet and Training i am on point don***8217;t worry guys.

And for the price lol it didn***8217;t cost me that much, all gear from basic stero so free ***$ For ***$ buyed and GH costed **$ for **ui it***8217;s pharmastar

No pct guys i will cruise after the cycle for some weeks before doing my cutting to lower my bodyfat

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s a lot. The saying “Less is More” is very true.

You’re 22? Running this kind of cycle and then you plan on cruising afterwards? You’re too young to be using gear period imo and these kinds of cycles at your age are smacking your body.

Sorry if it seems like I’m flaming. I’m really not. Just trying to look out for you.

You also never answers the goals question. What are you doing it all for? What’s the end game?

Age 22
Cycles 2
First Test E Dbol Tren
Second Sust Deca Eq Slin Dbol

For hcg 2x500 ui per week
For AI on hand only, my E2 donc get high that much, i was on 1500 mg of Sust on my second cycle with no need for AI
On hand i have Adex, Nolva and Letro but i***8217;ve never used them, as i don***8217;t have too high E2 and no gyno.

I didn***8217;t get Deca dick while running 700 mg of Deca the cycle before, no need for caber or prami as my prolactine don***8217;t get that higher, and i avoid this drugs as they lower the igf1 and natural growth hormone.

For bloodwork i do them every 5 weeks, sometimes my cholestrol get a bit higher during cycle, but it come back to range after cycle during the cruise on 250 mg of Test per week.

For Diet and Training i am on point don***8217;t worry guys.

And for the price lol it didn***8217;t cost me that much, all gear from basic stero so free ***$ For ***$ buyed and GH costed **$ for **ui it***8217;s pharmastar

No pct guys i will cruise after the cycle for some weeks before doing my cutting to lower my bodyfat

your 22 years old and doing tren on your second cycle ever. good luck son. keep us posted and hope you win!

Last edited:
i did tren on my first cycle not the second

So that makes it even worse lol...
very much wrong in this plan and it shows you're 22 and have no idea what you're doing, not even a little bit.
Run this cycle and continue and that path and you're dead before 30years. I guarantee it.

You're doses are so far off i'm not sure you're trolling or have no idea... Its so pointless i honestly dont know what to say about it other than you're an idiot.

This is a much more sensible dosing and also skip the slin
400 test e, 400mg deca, 600 eq, tren 350mg, HGH 8iu, 7 days a a week.

Running a proper diet, I'm confident the difference is dosing would mean nothing for actual muscle gains but far as sides, they would be half to non existent...

Even that’s a pretty extreme cycle for a 22 yo on his second cycle. But you’re right, much more sensible.

OP: Hire a coach. Someone whose experienced, with a great reputation, and knows what they’re doing.

Matter fact, get in touch with Chris Niemczyk. He just started taking clients. Tell him I sent you. He’s very open minded and brutally honest but knows what he’s talking about. Hire him yesterday.

Even that***8217;s a pretty extreme cycle for a 22 yo on his second cycle. But you***8217;re right, much more sensible.

Yes, i wouldnt even run that but he's dead set on running a cycle under the assumption more compounds equals more gains.
So my suggestion was more harm reduction than actual advice.

Back