Bulking cycle

massive

Just finished a cutting cycles of 8 weeks

test 500/week
winny 400/week
clen 2 week on/off

Got wicked results my stats are currently 5"10, bf 10%, 213lbs. Had a strange way of testing bf though, had callipars on hands and feet, so reckon that my bf is actually lower because I am lookin very lean. Sorry no pics!

Anyway Im needing to do a fairly strong bulking cycles that will give me great gains. Ive done 4 previous cycles and have been training for 6 years, im now 25.
The idea I had was

weeks 1 - 10 test en 750mg/week
weeks 1 - 12 eq 400mg/week
weeks 1 - 6 dbol 30mg/ed
weeks 7 - 12 Winstrol (winny) 50mg/ed
nolva weeks 5 - 6 + 11 - 12 20mg/ed

pct of clomid and hcg on hand if needed

What are your thoughts on this cycles?

:rockband:

Last edited:
id rather do some thing liek this
test 500mg/wk 1-12
deca 400mg/wk1-10
dbol 1-6 your choice
hcg throughout
clomid pct

not sure why youre running nolva the way you listed?

why dont you agree with adding dbol? I think there great apart from the lower back pain, but its bearable. I was thinking exactly what you have just reccommended but felt like it needed more.only added the Winstrol (winny) because had some on hand already.

Really wanting to put huge size on this cycle.

massive said:
why dont you agree with adding dbol? I think there great apart from the lower back pain, but its bearable. I was thinking exactly what you have just reccommended but felt like it needed more.only added the Winstrol (winny) because had some on hand already.

Really wanting to put huge size on this cycle.

nothing wrong with adding the dbol...wasnt sure of your experience dont like adding to many new things to a stack..id prefer to keep test in there and try new things around a test base..thats all
:)

Too much on the orals. If you are just bulking just use 1 gram of test drop the EQ (unless you get the hunger from it). I would use prop instead of dbol as a jump start but that is up to you. Bulking is easy just eat for mass (as with cutting eat to lose weight).

cool, well my cycle history is 3 bulking cycles and one cutting cycle. my body weight would be much higher but had alot of shoulder trouble (ac joint) last year. which posponed my training for 6 month.

will prob go with deca over eq though, but might up the test to 750mg/wk. feel that that is the only way ill be able to see real gains. would try naps but not too sure about the sides so would rather stick to dbol.

massive said:
cool, well my cycle history is 3 bulking cycles and one cutting cycle. my body weight would be much higher but had alot of shoulder trouble (ac joint) last year. which posponed my training for 6 month.

will prob go with deca over eq though, but might up the test to 750mg/wk. feel that that is the only way ill be able to see real gains. would try naps but not too sure about the sides so would rather stick to dbol.
Yeah deca would be a better choice just because of its positive effects on training and healing (I can't use it because of gyno). But I would focus on a high test dose if bulking is your main goal.

thanks guys great feedback will defo go with 1gram of test and run it with deca and dbol. il keep you posted on results :)

massive said:
thanks guys great feedback will defo go with 1gram of test and run it with deca and dbol. il keep you posted on results :)

dont be so eager to run that high of a dose..have you ever ran 750 or higher before? if you havent been above 500 i would go with 750 first..just my .02 choice is yours

blackbeard said:
dont be so eager to run that high of a dose..have you ever ran 750 or higher before? if you havent been above 500 i would go with 750 first..just my .02 choice is yours

Exactly !!

sorry forgot to say but yeah last bulking cycle did 750mg test but didnt see the gains that I was looking for. I admit that I was no were near eating enough but still should of got better gains.

As this is my 5th cycle I feel that im ready for 1gm of test. plus my dedication is totally 100%. the main thing with bulking is simple EAT TO GROW!

massive said:
sorry forgot to say but yeah last bulking cycle did 750mg test but didnt see the gains that I was looking for. I admit that I was no were near eating enough but still should of got better gains.

As this is my 5th cycle I feel that im ready for 1gm of test. plus my dedication is totally 100%. the main thing with bulking is simple EAT TO GROW!
i would stick with 750 mg of test along with the deca and the dbol to jump start . at a little over 200 pounds if you cant grow off of that then you will never be able to grow .
FOOD IS THE MOST ANABOLIC STEROID

DADAWG said:
i would stick with 750 mg of test along with the deca and the dbol to jump start . at a little over 200 pounds if you cant grow off of that then you will never be able to grow .
yep...increasing your dosage without an increase in cals still wont make you grow!!!!

DADAWG said:

No better way to say it than that...

im on that cycle now and i love it but im using Winstrol (winny) depot(inject,zambon)and not oral.

Back