Bulking starter other than Dbol

Back in a younger and more stupid time, I started a cycle of A50's and Winny-V. I gained 9 lbs in 9 days, felt like I had the flu, started losing hair and stopped cold turkey. It wasnt fun. I prefer Dbol but everyone is different.

I am going to try Tbol in the near future too as I like bulking but I hate when the water weight goes away, lol.

Back in a younger and more stupid time, I started a cycle of A50's and Winny-V. I gained 9 lbs in 9 days, felt like I had the flu, started losing hair and stopped cold turkey. It wasnt fun. I prefer Dbol but everyone is different.

I am going to try Tbol in the near future too as I like bulking but I hate when the water weight goes away, lol.

winnie is what got your hair and most dont bloat THAT bad on drol.

OK so I am doing a bulk in a few months and want to hear what you guys would do. Dbol or anadrol? Which one created more sides for you? Which one created better gains and what kind of gains?

OK so I am doing a bulk in a few months and want to hear what you guys would do. Dbol or anadrol? Which one created more sides for you? Which one created better gains and what kind of gains?

some people respond better to one than the other but on the average they are interchangeable imo.

If your looking for a kick start Tren or prop are great for 4 weeks it just hard to stop after 4 weeks with tren.

take drols at 40mg and dbols at 20mg and you'll make great gains without the sides. they work synergetically especially with test.

take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) along the way to control water retention. I've done this last yr and loved it, i'll be doing it again as soon as my elbow heals.

i hate drol made me feel like crap no appetite i felt sick all the time so i had to drop it
and everything went back to normal. gains were very good tho but dosnt worth the aggravation

i like drol 100mgs ED, great agins, headaches were a bitch though!

yeh i assume its the blood pressure, i find that i can only use for four weeks, blood pressure does get high with drol. havent really had sides with dbol.

take drols at 40mg and dbols at 20mg and you'll make great gains without the sides. they work synergetically especially with test.

take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) along the way to control water retention. I've done this last yr and loved it, i'll be doing it again as soon as my elbow heals.

This was the reason for my post above.
Sides are always dose related. If you take dbol at a very low dose you will get almost no sides with some gains. Samthing goes for drols. However, the two work together synergetically and taking them together are low doses will provide the gains without the sides.

I've done this after reading an article on it a while ago. Every since many I know have done it. Those who loved to take it but couldnt take it because of the sides, were now enjoying their results without the sides. It makes a lot of sence/

A little more than half a tab?? I just eat the whole sumbitch!!

thanks to koomo from elite, he literally broke it down and much better worded than mine as follows:

anadrol is an anabolic steroid! It attaches almost exclusively to the testosterone RECEPTORS (same receptors that primo and deca use). primo and deca are however not 17-alkylated and not aromatisable into estrogen, as anadrol indeed is.

dianabol is an androgenic steroid. It attaces to dihydrotestosterone-RECEPTORS(DiHydroxy-testosterone) which also winstrol etc attaches to. winstrol will not convert to estrogen, but dianabol will.

testosterone is converted to dihydrotestosterone by the enzyme 5-alpha reductase. This is why testosterone is recommended in all cycles... You will get the responce of both receptors.

Triggering the testosterone RECEPTORS will tead to increased Protein synthesis in muscle, increased production of red blood cells etc.

Triggering dihydrotestosterone-receptors will lead to increased agressiveness as well as an altered neurotransmitter balance (dopamine etc)=you get stronger.

I would strongly reccomend using 25 mg/day of each compound (dianabol and anadrol) over using 50mg of either one alone.
This way you will mimic the way testosterone works..

I personally prefer 50mg of drol over 25, but you get the point. They work synergetically which means they enhance eachother's effectiveness. So taking them at a low dose each you're actually getting more out of each oral for it's dose and withoiut the ugly sides.

Last edited:
Back