Bulking with Tren Ace/Test Prop

letsgetyolked

Hey guys about to start up another cycle again. So I ran tren over a year ago and used it to cut and it was amazing. I shed bodyfat like it was nothing. I wan't to start up again, but this time I want to bulk. Is it possible to actually lower your body fat while bulking with tren however? Obviously I understand it's calories in and out, but with the addition of tren is this possible with like a 200 calorie surplus every day along with cardio (Insanity) 3-4 days a week?

I'd be running it like this:

- Test Prop: 100 mg's e/o/d (10 weeks)
- Tren Ace: 150 mg's e/o/d (9 weeks)
- Aromasin: 6.25 mg's e/d (10 weeks)
- Vitamin B6 @ 300-600 mg's for prolactin suppression
- HCG blast last week.

Stats:

Weight:178

Thanks.

Last edited:
Bro I think if you throw in d bol for the first four weeks you could be good. And are you running prami or caber to go with the tren????

Looks good. You could get away with less test if you prefer. 200mg a week is plenty for me, especially with tren

if I tried to do insanity while on tren I would die. I find it really hard to eat on tren too. it kills my appetite. I would say it is possible

I concur with the npp. Npp and dbol to kick start. Tren will work, but I have heard a lot of people say it kills appetite. Good luck, brother.

Looks good. You could get away with less test if you prefer. 200mg a week is plenty for me, especially with tren

Thanks for all the help guys! And I'm really looking into this. I know I ran 350 mg's a week last time I ran tren, but I was holding some bloat even with aromasin e/d. I might actually run it lower this time around.

Hey bro just double checking but u have caber or prami on hand right????

I have very little prami left from a previous cycle, enough to last me the time it will take to get another one in case the B6 doesn't hold up. I'm pretty sure the B6 will be good enough though from what I've researched.

I have very little prami left from a previous cycle, enough to last me the time it will take to get another one in case the B6 doesn't hold up. I'm pretty sure the B6 will be good enough though from what I've researched.

for me i didn't need caber for tren

but for Deca i needed it baddddddddddly lmao

Hey guys reading this thread and I'm not getting what "caber" and "prami" are can somebody help me out and tell me what they are? This is kinda irrelevant to the other question but I'm running tc at 500 mg a week and 300 mg of deca a week and running 3 weeks of var at 40 mg a day and as far as AI's I'm running tamoxifen and Proviron, getting some pretty fucking sick workouts and I noticed on the last post the guy said he needed it badly for deca, so if I can get some insight on those 2 things it would be most appreciated

Hey I think I found what it is but still would like more insight I came across that they were dopamine's does it help with mood swings?

Sickgains tamox and proviron aren't AI`s. You need to look intp arimidex or aromasin. To answer your question caber and prami are used fo combat prolactin sides when running a 19nor like tren or deca

Back