Buying Needles

fuckers

at CVS in my state NC wouldnt sell me shit,, i said i need some syringes.. she said do you get your insulin here? i said i dont need insulin syringes,, i need 23ga 1 1/2X 3cc,, then she said we cant do that,,, now i can go in a feed store and buy them all day long so its not the law its their damn policy

Re: fuckers

valhalla said:
at CVS in my state NC wouldnt sell me shit,, i said i need some syringes.. she said do you get your insulin here? i said i dont need insulin syringes,, i need 23ga 1 1/2X 3cc,, then she said we cant do that,,, now i can go in a feed store and buy them all day long so its not the law its their damn policy

Same thing in TX at Walgreens, Eckerds, etc. Rx not required here, but they won't sell without one (screwy corp. policies if you ask me) gotta go to a local pharmacy, but still easier to get online....

I have a couple times!! LOL

Surprisingly it did not hurt. I just went in reeeaaalll slow!!
Not something I plan on doing again though!!

its getting harder and harder to find 25 gauge pins where i live. last time i had to call around to 5 different places.

Albertsons used to be the best. they always had what i needed and the prices were great. too bad they closed it down.

i usually buy a whole box of 100 to make things easier.

ive only had a weird look once at walgreens. it was some older lady, when i had asked for some pins, she just looked at me with that look.
I quickly told her that it was for my dad. and that he was on testosterone replacement therapy.

what i used to do, long ago when i was nervous about getting pins. i would pull out a piece of paper with what i needed. that way it looked like that i didnt know anything about what i was needing to get.
that seemed to help.
but nowadays, i dont give a shit. those stupid people dont say shit anyway.

i used 18 ga once,, wheni was in cancun,, the sust redijects had 18 ga 1 1/2 inch pins,, looked like a fuckin harpoon

Is it okay to draw with a 22g, or will it take too long? That's the smallest size I can get from Wallmart right now.

Easto said:
I don't plan on doing it, but has anyone here injected themselves with a 18g?

I may in a few weeks. For now 18g is what the nurse stabs me with for HRT.

Why do you ask?

DTOX said:
I may in a few weeks. For now 18g is what the nurse stabs me with for HRT.

Why do you ask?

I see we've advanced from the assatars to the cockatars....

edit: and for the record, I really don't care. Just saw some other threads where everyone had their panties in a twist; must be some sort of inferiority complex, LOL.

Last edited:
only thing I like about canada is the french girls cause they know how to fuck and how to flirt. too bad they smoke so damn much though

Back