Buying steroids from Craigslist

sevenstring

So I was just curious and was browsing craigslist for some other items and just for the hell of it decided to search for steroids...

Lo and behold, there are listings for people selling pharma grade brands as well as UGL type vials! haha! Has anybody actually had luck with something like this? I wouldn't think that these listings actually get any legitimate replies lol... but then again some people are desperate.

Lmfao are you bashing it a bit to act like your not interested waiting to see what people will say!!!!

Christ, I know people that have been scammed buying tv's and other crap on craigslist. I can't imagine the antics when illegal substances are involved. :laugh:

He wants to know if its ok for him to buy his aas from craigslist. If we say yes then he will pull the trigger and buy. Go ahead bro

Lmao but in all seriousness there are some AIDS/HIV victims that will sell their HGH and anavar and other drugs to make extra money on the side. Now on craigs list is a far shot.

Lmao but in all seriousness there are some AIDS/HIV victims that will sell their HGH and anavar and other drugs to make extra money on the side. Now on craigs list is a far shot.

Holy shit thats scary. Can't wait to dip my needle in some aids infested gear..... Only looks like they took a couple cc's out and left a drop of blood for me too... Sweet

Holy shit thats scary. Can't wait to dip my needle in some aids infested gear..... Only looks like they took a couple cc's out and left a drop of blood for me too... Sweet

Your trying to be funny but I have a friend who gets his HGH from some one whos been lrescribed HGH and anavr who has full blown AIDS. Laughnif u must but apparently its more common than u think.

Oh yeah go ahead and buy it bro. Hell I doubt anyone would ever buy a vial and feel it with some colored water and sell it. Heck don't stop at craigslist check out your local newspaper ads or post one your self searching for some......also try this eBay.com

I would think it was just a "sting" that le was involved in.

Its like the cops driving around with speakers in a van trying to sell them. You buy them amd its on you. I was approached once like that when I was in florida vacationing. All i could do is shake my head, laugh and tell them to try harder lol. I wallked away laughing. Some folls have to be smart I meam everyone knows that AAS are schule 3 drugs meaning you need a prescription and you can only have on ypu what the prescription holds for because then your still breaking the law. If you go trying to buy a schedule 3 drug off craigs list and get busted please dont cry about it or even talk about it. How fuking stupid can anyone be to do that come on.

Back