Caffeine & Primatene stack

MotorIHead

My buddy told me about this cheaper way of burning fat. He also said that it works better then Clen without the shakes or head aches. Anyone ever heard of or tried it ? Also this is how he said to run it. Any and all info is appreciated as I have no clue on this subject.

Take 2 primatene and 1 caffeine tad 3 times a day with 4 hours in between each dose.

Is your buddy a scientist?

The first step in losing weight EVER is eating less calories then you burn. END OF STORY!!!!!

If you can't get this part right, the rest won't ever help you.

P.S don't always listen to what your buddies say! :p

Dont listen to what your buddies say, but listen to what a bunch of dudez on the intrawebz tell ya.... :nonono2:

Your buddy is talking about a stack of ephedrine and caffeine. Also know as an ECA stack. A being for aspirin which some people take and some dont.

The basic stack is 25mg E, 200mg C and 325mg A

There is 12.5 mg of Ephedrine in a primatine tab. So your buddy is right about taking 2 to get you to 25mg.

I would take a baby aspirin. they are 81mgs.

Of course you shouldnt do any of this till you have your diet and exercise down and do a shit load of research on ECA. I just provided the base. Go do the rest.

And go buy some Primordal supps so maybe the admin will stop sending PMs about there garbage.

Holla.

Is your buddy a scientist?

The first step in losing weight EVER is eating less calories then you burn. END OF STORY!!!!!

If you can't get this part right, the rest won't ever help you.

P.S don't always listen to what your buddies say! :p

It's not for me, and I know that nothing beats diet and exercise. I don't need it as I'm 18% BF now thanks to 3J. But ur response was useless BTW, u did nothing to answer my question. Just so u know, my lazy ass buddy wants to pop Winstrol (winny) (b/c he's dumb) I told him diet and exercise is best, but if he wants to get somewhat lazy try Clen. Then after I told my lifting buddy about my dumb ass friend he suggested this stack. I was just trying to see if what he says to do will help my lazy buddy for a cheaper price then Clen with less sides.

Dont listen to what your buddies say, but listen to what a bunch of dudez on the intrawebz tell ya.... :nonono2:

Your buddy is talking about a stack of ephedrine and caffeine. Also know as an ECA stack. A being for aspirin which some people take and some dont.

The basic stack is 25mg E, 200mg C and 325mg A

There is 12.5 mg of Ephedrine in a primatine tab. So your buddy is right about taking 2 to get you to 25mg.

I would take a baby aspirin. they are 81mgs.

Of course you shouldnt do any of this till you have your diet and exercise down and do a shit load of research on ECA. I just provided the base. Go do the rest.

And go buy some Primordal supps so maybe the admin will stop sending PMs about there garbage.

Holla.

OK cool thanks man, so tell my buddy to take a baby asprin instead of the caffeine right ? But keep the Primatine the same correct ?

LOL "Dont listen to what your buddies say, but listen to what a bunch of dudez on the intrawebz tell ya.... "

OK cool thanks man, so tell my buddy to take a baby asprin instead of the caffeine right ? But keep the Primatine the same correct ?

Nope, You take all 3. thats why its called an ECA stack. Ephedra, caffeine and Aspirin. They all work together synthetically.

What i was referring to is the fact that taking so much aspirin in one day can be a health problem. So instead of taking a full aspirin which is 324 mg, Take a baby aspirin so it dosnt eat a hole through your stomach.

So 2 prima tabs (24mg ephedrine), 1 200mg caff pill and 1 81mg baby aspirin.

Take this 3 times a day. lemme know if you have any more questions.

Nope, You take all 3. thats why its called an ECA stack. Ephedra, caffeine and Aspirin. They all work together synthetically.

What i was referring to is the fact that taking so much aspirin in one day can be a health problem. So instead of taking a full aspirin which is 324 mg, Take a baby aspirin so it dosnt eat a hole through your stomach.

So 2 prima tabs (24mg ephedrine), 1 200mg caff pill and 1 81mg baby aspirin.

Take this 3 times a day. lemme know if you have any more questions.

OK gotcha, I guess I read it wrong. Thanks for the help bro.

I have been taking 2 Primatenes, caffeine and a green tea 3x a day on my cutting phase after a winter of bulking.

I am getting more cut, but I think it is more from my diet and added cardio. One thing that I will tell you for sure, my sleep cycle is all messed up. I fall asleep very easily but wake up after a few short hours (power nap) and I am up the rest of the night/morning. Sleep is very important in the health and growth cycle as well.

Just my 2 cents with it. It is a very cheap cycle too. Get the generic Primatene, only $5 for a box of 24.

I have been taking 2 Primatenes, caffeine and a green tea 3x a day on my cutting phase after a winter of bulking.

I am getting more cut, but I think it is more from my diet and added cardio. One thing that I will tell you for sure, my sleep cycle is all messed up. I fall asleep very easily but wake up after a few short hours (power nap) and I am up the rest of the night/morning. Sleep is very important in the health and growth cycle as well.

Just my 2 cents with it. It is a very cheap cycle too. Get the generic Primatene, only $5 for a box of 24.

This. Doses of caffeine that high with a stim like ephedrine (primatene/Bronkaid) allow you to have very little to no REM sleep which is where your body repairs itself. I've done all kinds of stims and on EC, I get very restless sleep. It can also come with anxiety, panic attacks, nervousness, stressed out feeling, jitters, dry mouth, dehydration.

Back