ECA stack

AHunter93

i've bought:
100x 30mg MSJ Ephedrine
100x 200mg Caffeine Tablets.

i'm currently thinking about leaving out the aspirin as i've heard an equal amount of negative to positive stuff about it!

The reason i've posted this on here as i'm curious when it comes to the diet side of things and the times i should take this. I know cutting calories to somewhere around 1500 is essential, i'm currently thinking about taking the first stack when i get up, the second around lunch and then somewhere around 5-6 to make sure it doesn't effect my sleep! I've also been recommended that cardio at a slow and consistent rate is better?

Any help is much appreciated! :)

i've bought:
100x 30mg MSJ Ephedrine
100x 200mg Caffeine Tablets.

i'm currently thinking about leaving out the aspirin as i've heard an equal amount of negative to positive stuff about it!

The reason i've posted this on here as i'm curious when it comes to the diet side of things and the times i should take this. I know cutting calories to somewhere around 1500 is essential, i'm currently thinking about taking the first stack when i get up, the second around lunch and then somewhere around 5-6 to make sure it doesn't effect my sleep! I've also been recommended that cardio at a slow and consistent rate is better?

Any help is much appreciated! :)

Welcome! A couple quick notes. The best way to get your answers quickly and succinctly is to head to the diet forum and read the stickies. Specifically have a look at 3Js stuff. He has a thread explaining how to calculate your daily caloric requirements (TDEE). So weightless would begin at 500-1000 kcal less than your TDEE. It's hard to know whether you would lose weight on 1500 kcal per day not knowing your weigh at this time. Also, your info (age, weight, height, exercise routine, current diet) will all help people provide better answers for you too. As far as the ECA stack goes I would make sure you don't have any otheredical problems before you start it. Good luck!

just to clairfy, I am doing this purely to cut! i'm in pretty good shape now but want to cut up for upcoming holiday and wouldn't mind losing another few % bf! ah will have a butchers thanks

Greetings everyone. This is my first post on your forum.
I would just like to thank everyone for all the great information that is posted on these pages. I've read all i could find that was relevant to keep from posting dumb questions:)

I would just like to take a minute to describe my experience with an ECA stack.
Am currently using:
25mg Ephedrine Sulfate (bronkaid)
200 mg caffeine (walgreens stay awake)
81mg aspirin (generic walgreens)

Taking the aspirin because i was taking one 325mg pill anyway as part of a daily routine, and the smaller doses actually turn out to be lower than what i was used to. Not taking the 325 anymore.

I personally have a good amount of weight i would like to lose. I am currently on a low carb diet, and have stuck to it religiously for nearly a month. But my results have not been that great. I had been reading a lot on ways to boost metabolism and get energy. That was when i came across the info on the ECA stack.

I had recently had a sleep study and told i have severe obstructive sleep apnea. Due to the long term lousy sleep i had been getting, i also have a lot of daytime sleepiness.
My doctor prescribed Provigil to me to help with this problem. However as a tier 3 drug, my insurance will not cover it. The "try it out" prescription was for 15 pills only, meant just to be taken on days i have to go to work. The prescription was a whopping $360.00!!!

Now back to my results, I am impressed with the thermogenic effects of this stack. I can work up a decent sweat at my job, and I know i am burning more than my normal amount of calories in a regular day. But the surprise was all the energy i have gotten! I'm no longer zombie-like and feeling like crap all day. Was always waiting for quitting time, watching the clock so that i could go home and take a nap. NO MORE! I've also got enough energy now to work out regularly. I no longer have to force myself to do it, and i actually feel as if i am starting to enjoy it. Always loathed having to work out. Most days i was just too damned tired, and just said to hell with it.

Thanks to all the information available here I am saving a huge amount of money over that prescription, and on track to becoming much healthier.

Thanks again for all the great info.

Quick question. I have been reading about the use of the eca stacks, and see where most people talk about taking a break to give receptors a chance to recuperate.
My question is, if i am only doing the stack on weekdays, is the weekend enough time to recover, or will i still build up a tolerance to it?

Sorry if that question has been answered somewhere, but i cant find it.

2 days off after weekdays should be fine as to someones earlier comments the affect the asprin has its not really to benefit aid in weightloss, it thins blood increases half life of the effect, so one pill lasts longer, its also taken because it helps protect against the headaches caused by the caffene. You dont really need the asprin however the cost of it is cheap and benefits are worth it, so why not just stick it in there. And lots of people who arnt on ECA stacks take an asprin a day, basically a beaterblocker stops heart attacks/strokes ect, so worth it for that alone.

2 days off after weekdays should be fine as to someones earlier comments the affect the asprin has its not really to benefit aid in weightloss, it thins blood increases half life of the effect, so one pill lasts longer, its also taken because it helps protect against the headaches caused by the caffene. You dont really need the asprin however the cost of it is cheap and benefits are worth it, so why not just stick it in there. And lots of people who arnt on ECA stacks take an asprin a day, basically a beaterblocker stops heart attacks/strokes ect, so worth it for that alone.
Aspirin inhibits prostaglandin production outside of the cells, which, in conjunction with caffeine, greatly prolongs the thermogenic effects and increased metabolism by sustaining elevated cAMP levels.

also...i would recomend taking more than 2 days off. generally speaking i take as much time off as ive been on it. and run something else for a couple of week :)

I never used aspirin, but just make sure you're not too much of a deficit because EC + a good deficit for me I lost ALOT of weight TOO fast.

I've started EC again but with a deficit of only 10% below my maintenance, I can see the difference and it's happening at a much slower pace, but it's better than before where I was at like a 700 deficit with ec. Retaining strength as well as increasing it.

Back