DNP cycle 250mg for 7 days

newuser424

DNP cycle 250mg for 7 days? i only can get myself with 250mg dnp capsules. i dont want to run it any higher, cause i dont want to die lol. anyway how much can one expect to lose on this low dose? for 7 days roughly.

DNP cycle 250mg for 7 days? i only can get myself with 250mg dnp capsules. i dont want to run it any higher, cause i dont want to die lol. anyway how much can one expect to lose on this low dose? for 7 days roughly.

You could probably lose about 10lbs, maybe more, based on the reported experiences of people I know second-hand who've used DNP.

However please be aware that this shit has killed people in the past and is very, very unpleasant to use. You'll sweat yellow slime, you'll be too burned out to do much of anything, let alone go to the gym. It's a poison, pure and simple.

Not really. 7 days at only 250g you may loose 5lbs - 7lbs. Assuming that diet is on point. You wont die if you respect DNP. Normal dosage is about 250 the first three days, 500g the rest of the cycle for the remaining 11 days (2weeks cycle). Assuming that the caps are 250mg. Some people have 200mg which go up to 600mg but that is way to high for a beginner.

dnp is something that should be your last resort! i would talk to 3j about diet, cardio and a workout plan! cant go wrong!

If you don't up your calories a rough guide is 1kg of fat loss per 1 gram of DNP.

So 1.75 grams total = 1.75kg's or 3.85 pounds. Now if you get massive food cravings and double your calories you might not loose anything and eating nothing could double your weight loss.

The guy taking 400mg's per day for 10 days could drop 4kg's of fat or 8.8 pounds of fat.

200mg's for 30 days = 6kg's or 13.2 pounds of fat
400mg's for 30 days = 12kg's or 26.4 pounds of fat.

4000mg's for 1 day = Death, Cremation and 0% bf

Last edited:
This stuff is evil LOL Be carefull with it if you are smart with it 2 weeks max you should loose 10 - 15 lbs

If this is your first cycle I'd suggest keeping your doses low run it for 7 days..don't up the dose even if you don't feel it trust me it's there get some eca to keep your energy up and to combat the cravings...if you get too hot reduce your carb intake and use fruits as your main source of carbs..fructose can be your best friend during this keep some benadryl on hand in case of any allergic reactions

Hydration is key ... Even heard to combat lethargy EC stack

The half life is close to 36 hours so after 2.5 days you have 500 mg in your body

be aware that you will also get about 4-5lbs of rebound weight. like someone else said. if its your first cycle , follow the basic cycle outline. 1 per day for 3 days then 2 per day there after. if you want to go to 3 per day you will know. for me it was 3 perday so 600mg and that was my sweet spot. i was loosing .6-.8 lbs per day. ive done 4 complete cycles. the 3rd cycle was shit , . i ran 200mg for 14 days. i went from 201 -215. i will never run a single dose for 2 weeks ever again.

Back